TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

12 hours ago, hisdruidess said:

It’s all subjective lol. Wearing a dress over pants is a look that people either love or hate. I love it. No one does grunge like her. When it comes to her hair it’s impossible to have hair bleached to that level of blonde without it breaking or needing trims but I’m here for it.

im not getting on her for being grungy, I love that about her and its on brand. i just think the leggins take away from it. And yeah, im here for the blonde im just curious about hers is all. i was excited at first that it was NTMT short 

3 hours ago, Life said:

because everything she's done the decade that she says is happening has not. like, why is she even doing a tour? she's released NOTHING in 10 years. what is she promoting? what is she even doing? she'll probably put in like one or two new songs that are demos from like 7 years ago and that'll be it. she's serving nothing and taking money from y'all. 

Lauryn Hill realness.

Dropped an album and then followed up with everything but more music.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

44 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Lauryn Hill realness.

Dropped an album and then followed up with everything but more music.

Maybe she’s trying to save money to fund the album like she did with NTMT? If I were her, I’d be selling a physical exclusive version of Masochism at the concerts without the label’s permission. She’d sell a lot of copies and not give 1 cent to the record label. Now, this “they own my masters” bs is getting kinda old. Either sell the leaked album at the concerts or just make new music. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Or idk, at least release singles while touring. Now, waiting to have money so she can release the leaked music we’ve already been listening to for years is not a very smart move. I really hope she moves on from this Masochism “era”… it’s been over since before it even started. When she gave up on I’m Not Alright and Wild At Heart and came up with Night Time My Time she definitely didn’t regret it. 

We know you’re reading this thread, Sky. DO IT! 

4 hours ago, Life said:

because everything she's done the decade that she says is happening has not. like, why is she even doing a tour? she's released NOTHING in 10 years. what is she promoting? what is she even doing? she'll probably put in like one or two new songs that are demos from like 7 years ago and that'll be it. she's serving nothing and taking money from y'all. 

I hear you, but how people spend their money is up to them. Maybe you need to take a break from Sky/the thread 

I genuinely think this thread should be locked- I know y’all think it’s fun but she’s clearly very unwell as evidenced by her frequent odd behaviour e.g. quarter of a tours leg being cancelled with no explanation??? She’s never going to release a follow up within the next decade 

The fact she’s offered no explanation or reason on the state of her career is the cherry on the top that no one should bother caring until she can manage to

I gave up a long time ago waiting for new music. It’s unfortunate because I really love her music,  but girly just doesn’t gaf I guess. I’d be happy if she did release something, but I’m at the point where there’s no point in expecting anything :judgingu4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

If we want masochism or new material it costs money. Studio time costs money, producers are expensive, legal fees are expensive. She’s obviously doing these tours to make money to try to make something happen. She finally ended her contract and is doing tours and making public appearances. We prayed for times like this lol idgi bc when she does nothing y’all are mad and when she makes moves y’all are still mad

19 minutes ago, hisdruidess said:

If we want masochism or new material it costs money. Studio time costs money, producers are expensive, legal fees are expensive. She’s obviously doing these tours to make money to try to make something happen. She finally ended her contract and is doing tours and making public appearances. We prayed for times like this lol idgi bc when she does nothing y’all are mad and when she makes moves y’all are still mad

The ppl r mad because it has been TEN YEARS. Ten entire years. 10! T E N ! A DECADE!!!!!!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

9 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The ppl r mad because it has been TEN YEARS. Ten entire years. 10! T E N ! A DECADE!!!!!!

And she’s been vocal about her struggles the entire time. Look at Jojo, she was in a very similar situation and was in record label jail for a decade as well. But after breaking her contract and taking the necessary legal steps she was able to release new material. Sky finally was able to break her contract and now she’s touring and making money to do what needs to be done

5 minutes ago, hisdruidess said:

And she’s been vocal about her struggles the entire time. Look at Jojo, she was in a very similar situation and was in record label jail for a decade as well. But after breaking her contract and taking the necessary legal steps she was able to release new material. Sky finally was able to break her contract and now she’s touring and making money to do what needs to be done

record label jail???????      :brigitte:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

8 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

record label jail???????      :brigitte:

C’mon girl it’s a figure of speech. Countless artists have spoken out about this. I can acknowledge sky’s faults she not a saint, but we can also acknowledge that she’s clearly trying to do something with breaking the contract and going on tours 

4 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

I hear you, but how people spend their money is up to them. Maybe you need to take a break from Sky/the thread 

Literally, it's giving unhinged obsessive psychopath vibes. I know so many people who traveled to see Sky this last tour and loved everything about it. Some people are just so chronically pessimistic + dopamine deprived they actually get angry seeing other people enjoying life and what it has to offer :lmao:

16 minutes ago, hisdruidess said:

C’mon girl it’s a figure of speech. Countless artists have spoken out about this. I can acknowledge sky’s faults she not a saint, but we can also acknowledge that she’s clearly trying to do something with breaking the contract and going on tours 

Facts. Mindless consumers proving how high the demand is for Sky's supply by trying to downplay her worth on a forum dedicated to her. People have no idea how record deals work and the way the label literally OWNS you the second you sign a massive record deal. It's been clear they were trying to shelve her, they already stole the majority of her 20s from her. When you speak out against the "man" you're gonna face the consequences. I'm proud of her bravery. Hopefully she'll get her masters back, she's still the same girl she was when she got signed, sure she's older & disillusioned by the lies h-wood tries to sell you, but she really brought "Pretty Dull" back for a few dates last year and sang new songs in the middle of a battle for her artistry. If she gets her entire catalog back, she could drop the old pop albums if she wanted to, Night Time B-Sides Part 2 and so many other things. The fact that's she's still out here using her gifts and showing the fans she's still breathing is absolutely amazing. She's a tough bitch, the odds may have been stacked against her the past several years, but if she really got out of her record deal she's only going up from here. If she gets out with her masters teenage Sky + all the fans who grew up with her will be massively vindicated. It's disgusting seeing so many negative losers spew hate online, Sky's in a position where she needs love and encouragement. I wouldn't want to give my "fans" shit after seeing all the nasty drivel these wannabe keyboard warriors have vomited on this site.

2 hours ago, Taco Truck Bitch said:

what tracklists are y'all using for masochism?

I’d say Descending, Innocent Kind, Don’t Forget, Finders Keepers, Guardian, The Woods, I Pray for Rain, Legends, Downhill Lullaby and Voices Carry would all be pretty good for an album. Maybe All to Myself, Always Ready to Lose You, and AMLD as bonus tracks!

1. Downhill Lullaby
  2. Don't Forget
  3. The Woods
  4. Finders Keepers
  5. Descending
  6. Guardian
  7. Pray for Rain
  8. All My Lovers Die
  9. Legends
  10. Always Ready to Lose You
  11. All to Myself
  12. Innocent Kind
  13. Voices Carry Target bonus track

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I mean we got a good few leaked songs I guess, the most disappointing thing is Sky could have had 5 or more albums by now of great music. She robbed herself of her own career.  But yeah I can’t see her ever officially releasing this album. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Side A:

Guardian

Blue boredom

Pray for rain

Finders keepers

The woods

Always ready to lose you

All to myself

Hurt

Voices carry

Where the light gets in

Legends