TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Is anyone surprised? Isn’t it confirmed she has anxiety hence why her live acts and old interviews tended to be awkward 

She probably cancelled which is understandable but again why is she pursuing a high profile music career which is probably detrimental to her well being?

this is the exact reason i could never have any form of public image. my mental health would be worse than it already is. she really should just announce that she's not doing music anymore and go live her life or smth lol. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

what she should do is just announce that she’s stopping any type of public interaction and may appear at parties/whatever but not as promo- state music will be released when she feels ready if ever with no expectation for an upcoming date and that otherwise she is focused on other avenues e.g. her modelling

Like no one would be pissed- she should just be honest 

I CAN'T BELIEVE.................................................

I was so excited to see her it just ocurred to me now that the reason she was removed from it was probably schedule conflicts.

Her pitchfork concert is on the other day

Throwback!

I know drugs were an issue around this time and she always seems so jittery in interviews, but I see someone who has been used almost dry by the music industry watching this. If anything else I hope one day she shares her true, authentic story with the world about what she went through (and continues to go through) in the industry. 

i had a dream last night that sky actually announced her new album via instagram and it was called "downfall of a masochist", featured 10 brand new tracks (no previously released, leaked songs or even just known titles) and release was slated to april 12. in that dream, my first reaction was to log in lanaboards and say it was never coming ijbol :eartha: i don't think i ever dreamed of lanaboards before so i thought it was very funny that this site seems to be ingrained in my brain everytime sky and her lies are involved 

Why are certain #FreeSkyFerreira people on Twitter saying they replaced her at the Billboard event with Halsey 😭

Sounds very made up but imagine the drama that would ensue 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

what she should do is just announce that she’s stopping any type of public interaction and may appear at parties/whatever but not as promo- state music will be released when she feels ready if ever with no expectation for an upcoming date and that otherwise she is focused on other avenues e.g. her modelling

Like no one would be pissed- she should just be honest 

Yeah, honestly I'm so done with her. Zero honesty on her part for so long, you can't treat your followers like that. I expect nothing from her music-wise.

48 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Why are certain #FreeSkyFerreira people on Twitter saying they replaced her at the Billboard event with Halsey 😭

Sounds very made up but imagine the drama that would ensue 

that would be the funniest thing ever😭😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, AOK said:

Do you think she will premiere any new song live today?

No, and I think she won't be performing any of the leaked songs. Hopefully, yes?

But I must say, I love NTMT but it has passed the time to move on... even from Masochism. 

:noparty:

Okay, so

She was set to perform at 11:30pm, an announcement was screened that she had an issue with her throat at around 12:15am, Sky appeared on stage 5 minutes after, she said she was going to cancel the show but decided to play (naaah I think Pitchfork obligated her to perform, it wouldve been a mess if two headliners (Sky and Kelela) cancelled) she looked unwell, panicked, like she was about to cry, REALLY annoyed and frustrated, she was violently grabbing the mic and the thingy you can put it on and was apologizing like every 20 minutes, after ynto (encore) she left in a hurry the stage, idk something really wrong is going on.

Although she started almost an hour late the setlist was "decent": 9 from NTMT 4 Masochism 2 from ghost, the show was like 1 hour 10 minutes long. Btw a more agressive and sinister instrumental of DL was played.

Ngl even with the throat thing her vocals were good, but I wont lie Im kinda pissed and disappointed, watching her live was a dream i had since i was 14 when the clock hit 11:30pm I was about to burst in tears of excitement at any moment but that never happened, the sky ferreira experience ig, like im satisfied, I got official and unofficial merch, at least once in my life I got to see her live, but she made a whole mess. Anyways, the crowd was screaming every single word from ghost and ntmt tracks and were super supportive. (also the crowd was a bunch of goth girls and gays in their mid 20s and 30s, i might have been the youngest in the entire audience lol)

I dont know but she might cancel Guadalajara (today) or another mess is guarenteed, hope the european dates get better, her first concert in México in almost a decade and she was a mess.

The same story every time :rip:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna