TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

ive been obsessed with Descending these last days, that guitar sounds so good on this demo :legend:it reminds me of Soda Stereo :wub: but i have no info about this song, there's gonna be a official release? or will it only keep as unreleased?

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:51 PM, Kristian Karlsson said:

Me too, sure a lot of these tracks sound dated af or are mediocre like Shiny Toy but it's 2010 teen electropop perfection... we were robbed of Bloodshy & Avant tracks and so much more :defeated:and the worst is that her stuff rarely leaks, and Cry Baby tracks are even rarer to leak :angie:

there are like 20 cry baby tracks going around

1 hour ago, Lux Eterna said:

ive been obsessed with Descending these last days, that guitar sounds so good on this demo :legend:it reminds me of Soda Stereo :wub: but i have no info about this song, there's gonna be a official release? or will it only keep as unreleased?

this is a fanmade edit, still good tho

2 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

but i have no info about this song, there's gonna be a official release? or will it only keep as unreleased?

its rumored that it was turned in as the third single but capitol is refusing to release it because the album is unfinished.. so as of now its unreleased but i have a theory its gonna be released in april next year (with no evidence lol)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

thinking about this list from august 2022 of things that were apparently circulating.. and only 3 have leaked:trisha: but i remember someone saying insane asylym is like elevators sister so we really won if thats true!! and how does it feel kinda confuses me because of the credits, one producer worked on like a whole bunch of adele songs which we know are obviously not the most poppiest songs and the other one worked on "curiosity" by carly rae jepsen, not sure what his role was though.. maybe its the "what if love was a stranger" song which is pop but also kinda dark

2023-02-04_06_09_30-Window.png?ex=661702b8&is=66048db8&hm=af51cd609f6912e32d1f282f0b0c95a4ac66bc34a7921b214398ac7dcf1774cd&=

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

“Love is a Drug” is the snippet that was being passed around on leaked.cx as a supposed Taylor Swift song.

no, there's also a sky song named love is a drug too, it's name has been mentioned a lot of years ago

also... SOMEONE GIVE ME MOUNTAIN PLEASEEEEEEEE:trisha:

Spoiler

and all the others too

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

thinking about this list from august 2022 of things that were apparently circulating.. and only 3 have leaked:trisha: but i remember someone saying insane asylym is like elevators sister so we really won if thats true!! and how does it feel kinda confuses me because of the credits, one producer worked on like a whole bunch of adele songs which we know are obviously not the most poppiest songs and the other one worked on "curiosity" by carly rae jepsen, not sure what his role was though.. maybe its the "what if love was a stranger" song which is pop but also kinda dark

2023-02-04_06_09_30-Window.png?ex=661702b8&is=66048db8&hm=af51cd609f6912e32d1f282f0b0c95a4ac66bc34a7921b214398ac7dcf1774cd&=

:angie::angie::angie:

someone please have mercy for this poor fact got and l word all of these :angie::angie::angie:

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

21 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

I know… that’s what I’m talking about

that wasn’t sky ferreira, the leakers name was sky ferreira

the song eventually leaked it’s called “broken good” by carly paige but i don’t have the file

and i don't seem to mind

On 3/27/2024 at 3:22 PM, rancidgirl said:

OMG LEAK EVERYTHING IN THIS LIST PLS PLS PLS WE BEG, I very much need Sky's version of Overplayed, other Cry Baby songs like Cherry Bomb or How Does It Feel, and also Mourning After :angie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

stalking her last.fm shoutbox from the early ages and heres what i've found

new title i've never heard of: "got nothing" which oomf theorized might be the "breaking away" snippet we have

a her "singing" traces live back in april 2010

we had one, sex rules, and 17 before they officially released (this is probably where those leaked demos came from)

elevator leaked around june-july 2010 (not sure if this is known or not lol)

theres a radio 1 interview that was apparently funny (anybody have it?)

https://twitter.com/skyferreira/status/27555050551 apparently this tweet is about how elevator wasn't gonna be the second single (dead link)

too lazy to keep looking over the 100s of shouts and accounts scrobbles but this was cool info

ALSO!! in the last 7 days someone scrobbled legends writers demo (from justin probably) and a song called "would you"

and i don't seem to mind

Do we think we'll get something from her after the tour is over? Ngl I still have hopes but at the same time I don't cause we've been there so many times... Why can't we have nice things? After all we've been through we deserve a happy ending

:trisha:

Everything Is Embarrassing MV finally surpassed 10 million views on YouTube

finally

I've been waiting so long for that to happen

wake up Sky it's time to release Masochism!  

On 3/19/2024 at 3:34 PM, Veinsineon said:

Nobody gonna sue you for making a kunaki honey. And it’s sky Ferreira we’re talking about here. Would capitol even bay an eye? NO. So why should you!!!!

I’m waiting for pretty dull leak before I press my own Masoschism:true: and will

legal trouble only becomes a factor when you’re mass producing or making multiple copies in order to sell them. For your personal collection is different.

Yes, I'm aware. But that's exactly what I was trying to do. Make it an official "mass produced" release to sell 🙃

4 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

Yes, I'm aware. But that's exactly what I was trying to do. Make it an official "mass produced" release to sell 🙃

how about you put a pin in this dumbass idea, make yourself a single copy, pretend you got the limited 1 'official' vinyl, and call it a day xx

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)