TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

25 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

i made a comment on this pic and his mum replied me

:stareney:

23890583.jpg

Tbf I think she was quite respectful because you just insulted her daughter straight up :deadbanana: you could have replied with things we actually have evidence for- lies, bad communication with fans, low effort.

2 hours ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Grow up 

I've seen much worse comments about her around here, bunch of hypocrites.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

44 minutes ago, Lux Eterna said:

I critique people who call her a crackhead all the time- I think it’s fair to call her out on lies- more than welcome to call out those trashing her without reason.

3 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

It’s the same old stupid joke that we’ve heard y’all say about her for years. It’s tiring. It’s not cute or funny. It’s time to move on from this “joke”. 

It’s amazing how busy she is for someone who barely does anything except a few shows, brief appearances in movies and a few fashion related ventures.  Never mind taking crack, she’s probably got a whole meth lab somewhere with how ‘busy’ she is. …Jokes. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, Lux Eterna said:

i made a comment on this pic and his mum replied me

:stareney:

23890583.jpg

Ugh, wtf is wrong with ppl like this... and posting it is wild 🤣. I swear her fans (same with many artists/threads here lol) really are her biggest haters. 

All the mess asides... If she was working 4 days non-stop, I wonder what was she up to... because I doubt she spent 4 days rehearsing for these upcoming concerts cause it didn't look like it. lol The fact that she didn't go to Billboard Women in Music was clearly due to this festival and it would be messier if she'd cancelled. 

Hope she is feeling better because despite all of the things, I'm still rooting for her... and I still hope for brighter days...

Wow, it's such a powerful rendition of og Downhill Lullaby - sounds amazing! I wonder if this is the alternative version we were supposed to get back in 2019.

I would pay her to stop singing downhill lullaby 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

4 hours ago, AOK said:

May 25th, NTMT 10th anniversary gig in LA

so... the same setlist as always?:eartha:

Spoiler

actually if she wanted to do something special maybe ntmt+ghost+bsides+pretty dull

and maybe a little surprise or something, but I don't think she will even make the effort to sing love in stereo

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson