My Molly (feat. Ariel Pink)

On The Wire

One (Demo)

Paper Doll

Rancid Girl

Sex Rules (Demo)

Shiny Toy (Demo)

Shiny Toy

Stand Back (mine is MQ so I'd appreciate it if someone sent me theirs to compare)

Stand Back (2010 Skeet Skeet VIP Remix)

Take It Slow (feat. Cory Enemy)

Teen Lovers (The Shoes Remix)

Too Many Boys

Touch & Go

Untouchable

Werewolf (Demo Snippet)

Whatcha Gonna Do (Demo)

Whatcha Gonna Do

Wish I Stayed (Demo)

Wish I Stayed

Without Lies

The Woods

108 (Version 2)

17 (Demo)

BzhmW.png

@@comeintomybedroom I could try to help you out if you need something?

Pretty much just help with years, i guessed on a lot based on sound. And if I'm missing anything other than snippets!

Also, I can PM you the list including the bit rates so we can compare quality! (If you're up for it.)

@@comeintomybedroom post it here, I wanna have a reference to go back to later when I have time this summer :D

tumblr_n7lw94ajcj1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

Excluding snippets:

Bang Bang (Nancy Sinatra Cover)

FFA 1985

Teen Lovers (The Shoes Remix)

Without Lies

The Woods

I don't keep snippets either.

I also have these but they're under other artists.

Does any know a good Sky megapost or can they send me everything? Please and thank you!

I used http://skyferreirasource.tumblr.com/post/40845826155/sky-ferreira-source-megapost when I first started collecting her unreleased.

I'm thinking of deleting all demos of songs that she has, 'cause they're not far away from the final product and I really don't listen to her demos. Thoughts?

lol @ Sky retweeting all of Frances' tweets. I always thought it was weird that she covered Blue Jeans, i kinda get the sense that Capitol tried to emulate the success of Video Games with the EIE video tho so maybe thats why she covered it, to like appeal to Lana fans idk.

lol @ Sky retweeting all of Frances' tweets. I always thought it was weird that she covered Blue Jeans, i kinda get the sense that Capitol tried to emulate the success of Video Games with the EIE video tho so maybe thats why she covered it, to like appeal to Lana fans idk.

I mean you can still like Lana and agree with Frances

Sky said the EIE video ended up the way it did because they wouldn't give her more than like $50 for it so they just recorded her walking around

BzhmW.png

Sky said the EIE video ended up the way it did because they wouldn't give her more than like $50 for it so they just recorded her walking around

yeah your right

and thanks for the info :)

Ugh that song deserves a better video

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Pretty much just help with years, i guessed on a lot based on sound. And if I'm missing anything other than snippets!

I'm also thinking of deleting all demos of songs that we have, 'cause I really don't listen to the demos. Also, I can PM you the list including the bit rates so we can compare quality! (If you're up for it.)

I used http://skyferreirasource.tumblr.com/post/40845826155/sky-ferreira-source-megapost when I first started collecting her unreleased.

The megapost has .rar files and my computer keeps rejecting it. Would you be able to send it to me? :deadbanana:

I'm also thinking of deleting all demos of songs that we have, 'cause I really don't listen to the demos. Also, I can PM you the list including the bit rates so we can compare quality! (If you're up for it.)

The megapost has .rar files and my computer keeps rejecting it. Would you be able to send it to me? :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Agreed. Then again I don't think they expected that song to be her breaking moment

i still don't know how that song became as big as it did