TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think it was destroyed too :toofunny:

Awesome. :rip:

i can't wait for her to announce on an instagram post that the ep is delayed and that she's sick  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  come tru sky ferrari

I'm totally excited about this. :defeated: :party:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She said in like 2015 or 2016 she wanted NTMT to be a very visual project and wanted lots of music videos but the label didn’t support her so we got 3. I’m sure she said she had to fight for the title track music video.

Also it’s nearly been 60 days and nothing seems to be coming. Thanks Sky.

I believe it was, hm...."wrong choices" for visuals at first but also get her.

It could have been better if she picked the songs that had a better chance to standout first (24 hours, boys, I will...) for the visuals but also get attention as singles. The title track is that haunting song but it really didn't go anywhere.

But I understand the title track also is the whole record soul in... one song. So that was probably why she wanted to do a video for that before any other single option.

If I remember correctly "I Blame Myself" also took a quite long time to come out, right? and then it was a bit controversial because of the dance\black guys\storyline... poor sky.

I've never seen that teaser. Do you maybe have a link?

Never found it again :( It was an instagram post and I still remember it was something like "SKY FERREIRA X GRANT SINGER HEAVY METAL HEART" and the teaser was black and white but just sky herself shaking head and whipping hair

Is that old or new?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

was posted like 3 hours ago so i guess new? sounds so good tho

Wow that makes me so excited!! :trisha: :lange:

aw damn i was hoping its for the upcoming EP

Could somebody send me a link to all her unreleased songs, and if i can download them? I would really apprieciate it! <3

"QUOTE: She said in like 2015 or 2016 she wanted NTMT to be a very visual project and wanted lots of music videos but the label didn’t support her so we got 3. I’m sure she said she had to fight for the title track music video.
Also it’s nearly been 60 days and nothing seems to be coming. Thanks Sky."

If her label is causing her all of these issues, why doesn't she just leave the label so she can have her own creative freedom? She can literally self-release her music. Look at CupcaKke. She isn't signed (yet) and she's made $1 million dollars already by self-releasing through TuneCore. Seriously, I love her but she really does make this fanbase angry. She has so much potential again and she's wasting it. 

"QUOTE: She said in like 2015 or 2016 she wanted NTMT to be a very visual project and wanted lots of music videos but the label didn’t support her so we got 3. I’m sure she said she had to fight for the title track music video.

Also it’s nearly been 60 days and nothing seems to be coming. Thanks Sky."

If her label is causing her all of these issues, why doesn't she just leave the label so she can have her own creative freedom? She can literally self-release her music. Look at CupcaKke. She isn't signed (yet) and she's made $1 million dollars already by self-releasing through TuneCore. Seriously, I love her but she really does make this fanbase angry. She has so much potential again and she's wasting it. 

When you're in a label you have a contract, and you have to buy out your contract to leave the label. Or, fulfill the contract.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

When you're in a label you have a contract, and you have to buy out your contract to leave the label. 

ahhh i totally forgot about that LOL

how much is it usually? i've heard it ranges anywhere from 10k-30k and upwards if you're in a major label.