TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

what the fuck..how did this leak? I'm abit loss for words like the amount of years waiting and thinking this song was dead and dusted for it to just leak like *that* whew...

I saw it posted like seconds ago in r/popheads, but It got deleted like a minute later cause they have a very strict no link policy and the post had the vimeo link included.

I'm still in shock, I'm no fan by any means, but even I know this tracks was teased for years, the fact that after all this time it finally lekaed it's so satisfying :air:

8nl2OpX.png

This is probs a demo, her sound has shifted a lot and this feels a bit too shiny 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

one man show and one way to heaven next pls

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

It's just as good as i imagined it. don't care if it's a demo or not, it sounds perfect.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She's hoarding so many amazing songs ffs... Like that snippet on her story yesterday, and everything she's ever teased

I just want to give her my money why does she make things longer than they need to be

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

She's hoarding so many amazing songs ffs... Like that snippet on her story yesterday, and everything she's ever teased

I just want to give her my money why does she make things longer than they need to be

Especially the ‘I Pray For Rain’ snippet!

I’m waiting on standby to buy AND stream Masochism, buy merch, buy tickets for a tour, etc etc and shes DEAD QUIET...