TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I've never really listened to Sky Ferreira but I know about her new single and long-awaited album. I wanna get into listening to her, where do you recommend I start?

24 hours, heavy metal heart, american dream, lost in my bedroom, night time my time, you're not the one, ghost, red lips, everything is embarrassing, i can't say no to myself, elevator, on the wire

24 hours, heavy metal heart, american dream, lost in my bedroom, night time my time, you're not the one, ghost, red lips, everything is embarrassing, i can't say no to myself, elevator, on the wire

literally all her best songs, your mind

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

thanking you! 

I had no expectations but this is what I really did want the most.

I needed a song to drown myself in and this is so perfect. It reminds me of Venice Bitch in the way that you can just become the song and go along with it, but at different spectrums.

Every single element of this song is among my favourites of what I love in music. I think it's the best song released so far this year.

I mean in her pitchfork interview she explicitly says that there will be pop songs on the album and the other song is described as electro-pop, so I don’t believe this is the sonic sound she’s going with for the whole album but I hope there will be more like this

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

The song is a bop. This is the second track I heard from her besides her cover of Voices Carry :defeated:

I've said this before but I'm happy for you all now that she's releasing new music! :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Are there any other Sky songs that are similar in sound to Night Time, My Time (the song) and Downhill Lullaby? I'm in love  :flutter:

sadly no, my biggest issue with her. she has many other cool 80s bops though... try listening to rancid girl, thats a sweet song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The Mica Levi inspiration :defeated:

I noticed that in my first listen.

I really wish Lana would be this daring with her music as well. Her voice would totally slay (and I may even say suit more) Sky´s songs.

Yes, that’s what made UV so great. Lana should experiment with 90s shoegaze influence as well. And Sky incorporated the strings just as I hoped Lana would :/

Does anyone have a DL link for the Voices Carry cover? I hate using online converters because they’re so hit and miss with quality issues

there's no other way to download it

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna