TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Someone picosong it once it's out in NZ. THE THIRST IS REAL.

Anxiously waiting for someone to post a picsongs link

Just a reminder that illegal download links to content that is set to be officially released and available for purchase or streaming is NEVER allowed on LanaBoards.com!  :cuteface: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just a reminder that illegal download links to content that is set to be officially released and available for purchase or streaming is NEVER allowed on LanaBoards.com!  :cuteface: 

that means everyone buy it on 3 different accounts we need this girl to chart

I know Elle I was just joking. Of course. ♥️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don’t think we’ll have a video for the song anytime soon because in Sky’s tweet earlier this month she said “I really want to make a video for it”. Seeing as most singles have their video done by the time of release, even when not putting it out for a while after, maybe she just desperately wanted to actually put the song out as soon as possible (she only got the final mix this month)