TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm always checking for a One EP :creep: that's how I saw it was up

You mean the UK 6-track remix EP or the 3-track promo? If you mean the 6-track, I think we're going to fight over that when it pops up. :teehee: :hoe: :erm:

So there is a physical copy of that? I thought the only things besides the Ghost and As If! EPs were the One and Obsession promos...

There's: As If, Ghost, One single and One EP (it has the instrumental), Obsession single and EIE single. The One EP is probably the hardest to find

BCK can correct me if I'm wrong. 

BzhmW.png

There's: As If, Ghost, One single and One EP (it has the instrumental), Obsession single and EIE single. The One EP is probably the hardest to find

What's the EIE cover? Actually what are all the other single covers besides Obsession?

H0bDaqU.gif

There are three "One" singles. Two from the UK (one has 3 tracks and the instrumental and the other one has 6 tracks that are mostly remixes) and one from Ireland (that has 1 track that is the radio edit).

There are three "Obsession" singles as well. All of them are from the U.S., but one is the 1-track single, the other is an 11-track remix promo and the other one is the promo from The Vampire Diaries that has the radio edit.

And "Everything Is Embarrassing" can be 1-track or 3-track (both from the UK).

What's the EIE cover? Actually what are all the other single covers besides Obsession?

The "Everything Is Embarrassing" cover is just the Ghost shot, without any letters. And the other covers you can check here. The "One" single has never been released physically with the same artwork as the digital single/EP.

Hey guys I won two tickets to see Sky at the H&M Oxford Circus Flagship Store in London, Tuesday June 25th and I have a spare ticket if anybody wants to come?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Hey guys I won two tickets to see Sky at the H&M Oxford Circus Flagship Store in London, Tuesday June 25th and I have a spare ticket if anybody wants to come?

London :emma:

Have fun though :crying:

Get me an autograph if you meet her and tell her she's the reason why I live.

:hoe: :icant: :runs: :hoe: :icant: :runs: :hoe: :icant: :runs: