TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

also the thing i really despise about sky ferreira is how she feels entitled to act like she INVENTED her sound and style when all she do is using old soft 80s beats. she’s so embarrassing when she starts to rant on twitter with shady comments abt others artists, she looks jealous and dumb af. thank god she deactivated her acc.

You're secretly Halsey aren't you?

still can't keep her name out ya mouth huh...can you say OBSESSED

calling me obsessed cause i'm discussing one of my faves on a thread where that's what we're supposed to do? can you say DUMBASS

There are a lot of opinions you can have about Sky and her selfabsorbed lazyness but creating angry "Don't fuck with us Sky Ferreira fans" pfps is just embarassing

i didn't make it but it's fun so who cares

You're secretly Halsey aren't you?

SCREAMING SJFDBSFU yes u got me

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

The way you're as annoying as your fave... she definitely rubbed off on you.

So anyways... back to... the talented artist who doesn't shit out a radio single every other month to maintain relevancy. 

The way you're as annoying as your fave... she definitely rubbed off on you.

So anyways... back to... the talented artist who doesn't shit out a radio single every other month to maintain relevancy. 

photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163photo-46629.jpeg?_r=1594153163

the issue is that now nobody knows who tf she is anymore besides the gays whatever she releases is gonna have 0 impact 

hey im kinda new to her considering i was 12 when her debut came out. was she really that popular? bcus i remember checking the streams of all the songs on ntmt and they were either 1 or 2 milliom listens. 

the power she holds though, i don't know many artists as annoying as her that refuse to release anything good for 7 years to still be so relevant and talked about! a queen we can all learn from

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

if we reach the end of this year with 0 genuine news this thread needs to be locked and if nothing is out by NTMT ten year anniversary this thread can just be straight up deleted. its just embarrassing now

I mean... in the end, Sky is some type of Label-Experiment that actually went wrong and then "right". We can't forget that homegirl started singing electropop songs with Bloodshy & Avant, pitching demos to bigger artists (or whatever rumor) and once NOTHING took off, they just sent her to management hell and scrapped her debut record (which happened to be produced by... some big POP names).

Then, with budget cut and so on, she started experimenting and... well. She grew up. And singing about "being 17 and sneaking into parties with fake IDs" and "Sex Rules" (bop tho) just didn't make sense at all. Then she started to move on with some other sounds and meet new stuff and people. 

Her whole rant back from Halsey "stealing-her-style" and Nasty Cherry and every other of her feuds (apart from the Everything is Embarassing\Blood Orange one) she was just so out of reality and... kinda wrong?? 

What blows my mind is to see how many ~connections~ she actually does have in the industry (in general, from music to film and fashion) and doesn't seem to take advance of it professionally. Get David Lynch to direct one of your music videos, get your music on fashion shows... it's just crazy.

Also, Happy (Late) Birthday, Sky.

I mean... in the end, Sky is some type of Label-Experiment that actually went wrong and then "right". We can't forget that homegirl started singing electropop songs with Bloodshy & Avant, pitching demos to bigger artists (or whatever rumor) and once NOTHING took off, they just sent her to management hell and scrapped her debut record (which happened to be produced by... some big POP names).

Then, with budget cut and so on, she started experimenting and... well. She grew up. And singing about "being 17 and sneaking into parties with fake IDs" and "Sex Rules" (bop tho) just didn't make sense at all. Then she started to move on with some other sounds and meet new stuff and people. 

Her whole rant back from Halsey "stealing-her-style" and Nasty Cherry and every other of her feuds (apart from the Everything is Embarassing\Blood Orange one) she was just so out of reality and... kinda wrong?? 

What blows my mind is to see how many ~connections~ she actually does have in the industry (in general, from music to film and fashion) and doesn't seem to take advance of it professionally. Get David Lynch to direct one of your music videos, get your music on fashion shows... it's just crazy.

Also, Happy (Late) Birthday, Sky.

i missed this one, what happened?

i missed this one, what happened?

I think it must be this

Stereogum notes that while Hynes has not had any public beef with Ferreira over songwriting credits on the song, the two seemed to be at odds in their respective FADER profiles from last year, with Ferreira admitting it “bothered” her that Hynes sings Everything Is Embarrassing live, introducing it as a song he wrote for her, and Hynes responding that he was “annoyed” by those comments. - https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/sky-ferreira-on-leaked-demos-im-fully-capable-of-writing-my-own-songs/#/slide/1

XPo3CNC.jpg

Hi, I already made a status about this but just in case no one saw it, I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get Night Time, My Time and/or Night TIme, My Time B Sides (preferable new and unopened) for sale?

found both new but they are quite expensive

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/988310492

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/790819390

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1052175295

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1009753927

Songs by so many people (Charli, Tinashe, Florence, Carly etc) have been leaking since yesterday, Charli even had 9 songs leak yesterday, it's time that us Sky Ferreira stans get fed  :poordat:

nobody has suffered more in human history than sky ferreira fans and no im not exaggerating

OAjeWdG.jpg?1