TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

@ @@DUKE I'm in the same situation only local! I now have two orders in total limbo, one premium and one deluxe, and when I emailed asking about the premium cancellation, they only gave me a stock answer telling me to check my order number, seemingly implying that it wasn't cancelled at all.

same :sadcore:

EQFO7rX.png

@ @@DUKE I'm in the same situation only local! I now have two orders in total limbo, one premium and one deluxe, and when I emailed asking about the premium cancellation, they only gave me a stock answer telling me to check my order number, seemingly implying that it wasn't cancelled at all.

When she tweeted about the preorders shipping, did anyone get any confirmation of that? And from where?

Like I really want this collectible Sky stuff but it's from the worst possible site at this point. Also ordered my Pure Heroine folio pack from her MyPlayDirect store and it was delayed an entire month. Luckily I got that eventually.

Add Rafael to that list and let's be pissed all together. That site is the biggest shit ever. E.V.E.R.

I just got a 'Thank you for ordering from the Sky Ferreira store' email, with my order in it. And when I click the order number, it takes me to a page that says 'shipping soon'.

I guess this is the poster (has YNTO single cover on the back):

$_57.JPG

I'm not a big fan of small posters so I just kept my initial order of just the CD. I already have the b-sides so I won't be missing anything.

They're only $11.98. +$4 shipping, $15.98 isn't bad, it's less that what you pay for a CD at Best Buy or FYE.

Well thats how much my order came out to anyway.

That's expensive for Best Buy, I've never had to pay more than $10-11 for a new release there

FYE is always ridiculously overpriced though

BzhmW.png

Should I wait to order NT, MT and the B-Sides or try and get them now?

Get them! It's not that they're too expensive or anything. You don't know if it's possible that they become rare sometime in the future, it's better to order them now while it's easy.

So... based on your guys' opinions, should I NOT buy things from the store?

I think the best place to get her stuff is from the official store, otherwise you'd have to order something here and there and it'd end up being more expensive. We just need to hope they'll actually ship our products. :toofunny:

so, i never got an email about my premium bundle being refunded, the last email i got from them was a download for the album..

Same. :(

They're not so stupid at this little shithole called MyPlay Direct, I've got to say. First they offer "exclusive" packages including the digital album... once those sell out, they put packages up including the physical album. Basically, since you got an autograph for like 20$, why not placing another order to get the physical album?  :teehee:

Oh look at them... not so bad in theory.  :flutter: But beyond embarrassing in practice.  :usrs:

Okay so to people in the US here, where's the cheapest place to buy NT, MT after shipping and fees and the cheapest place for the B-Sides Pt. 1?

get the b-sides off Amazon IF you have Prime, otherwise use Best Buy

as for NTMT, well only her store has it atm

BzhmW.png

Okay I've thought about it a little and I think I might wait until next year to order NT, MT after Christmas hopefully when it's released with the bonus tracks or whatever. I'm just going to resist the urge to buy it now haha, I can wait. I think I'll be glad I did.

H0bDaqU.gif

I already bought it on itunes because whatever, it was only $5.70, but I'm also going to wait until the re-release to get a physical copy.

So can someone PLEASE help me out with something? I remember Sky posting a picture on instagram of her with some shirts behind her that had cartoon skeletons that look like her and say "Sky Ferreira" on them and I want one SOOOOO bad... it was a few weeks ago I believe. All of the sudden I can't find the picture anywhere though and the shirts aren't in her store or anywhere I can find online. I'm wondering if I imagined them all along, and I'm feeling crazy. 

Please SOMEONE tell me you remember the shirt I'm describing that was in one of her pictures!