TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She did AMAZING, awesome live!!

Someone has the lyrics of the 3 new tracks?

Werewolf is my favorite of the bunch.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just synched the tracks to my iPod and I intend to listen to them through the whole night instead of sleeping. Sounds like an awesome plan. :flutter:

Also, two questions: Is someone with the EP in hands willing to post pictures of its inside and such? I can't wait until mine arrives to see it!

And second, I am thinking of including all the b-sides Sky officially releases (such as the ones from the EP) at the end of the album, as if they were bonus tracks. Isn't it rational? They were all meant to be officially released inside the album, but they (the label) probably established a maximum of 11 to 13 songs (none of Sky's albums had more than that). All of these three songs were on I Will, which was the album, so I don't see a reason as to why we should keep them on a separate EP.

Also, two questions: Is someone with the EP in hands willing to post pictures of its inside and such? I can't wait until mine arrives to see it!

quick iPhone pictures lol

tumblr_mwwjw7iGPf1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwwjw7iGPf1qcholvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwwjw7iGPf1qcholvo3_1280.jpg

this is printed on the back of the front cover, there's no booklet or insert. basically the same as the ghost ep

tumblr_mwwjw7iGPf1qcholvo4_1280.jpg

And second, I am thinking of including all the b-sides Sky officially releases (such as the ones from the EP) at the end of the album, as if they were bonus tracks. Isn't it rational? They were all meant to be officially released inside the album, but they (the label) probably established a maximum of 11 to 13 songs (none of Sky's albums had more than that). All of these three songs were on I Will, which was the album, so I don't see a reason as to why we should keep them on a separate EP.

I was actually really thinking of that. i would do it, but i'm really ocd about my iTunes library and keeping everything where it goes lol.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/sky-ferreira/night-time-my-time-cd/details/29081656

HOLY SHIT SO SHE'S RELEASING IT ON CD NEXT MONTH BUT RE RELEASING IT IN 2014 W/ BONUS TRACKS?!

I'm ordering this one assuming that the bonus tracks are b-sides

also http://www.myplaydirect.com/sky-ferreira LOTS OF NEW BUNDLES GUYS

BzhmW.png

I kinda wanna order the collector's bundle for the exclusive poster, even though I already have the b-sides.

i wonder what kinda poster?

It just shows the uncensored cover

also the On Top lyrics http://skytf.tumblr.com/post/57439260503/on-top from her tumblr (personal I think, not her official site one)

BzhmW.png

I want them all but MyPlayDirect is SUCH shit with their service. I still don't even know what I'm getting from the initial bundle. Or if I am getting it.

I want them all but MyPlayDirect is SUCH shit with their service. I still don't even know what I'm getting from the initial bundle. Or if I am getting it.

just go to the confirmation e-mail they sent you when you got your first bundle, and go to 'contact us' and ask if you could upgrade your order to one of the new bundles. They have an option to change your order item, so i'm sure it's possible.

just go to the confirmation e-mail they sent you when you got your first bundle, and go to 'contact us' and ask if you could upgrade your order to one of the new bundles.

This shit part is where I've sent them no less than five emails since I placed the order, only one of which has even been replied to.

@@comeintomybedroom Thanks a lot for the pictures! The first thing that I noticed when I saw them was how similar to the Ghost EP they look! It's exactly the same thing, except that the songs are different and it's white.

I'll order the Collector's Bundle from the website and I really expect the poster to be another one instead of the lithograph. And I hope that when the CD arrives, it shows the explicit cover instead of having that annoying green tag all over the boobs.

All this is pissing me off tremendously. 

I ordered the Premium Bundle a while ago, the one that includes instant download of "You're Not the One," digital download of the album, three supposedly one-of-a-kind polaroids and a signed album lithography. This order was refunded with no statement on their part whatsoever. When I confronted them in an angry e-mail sent to their joke of a customer service, they pulled the order up, claiming it was still active but there have been price adjustments. Price adjustments as in... refunding all the money and sending it out for free? Mess. Even messier considering that the audio download of "You're Not the One" could not be opened with any music player available. Total cost: 20.98€ - refunded

Once I saw my money got refunded, I instantly ordered the Deluxe Bundle including basically everything of the Premium Bundle, but missing the polaroids. This order is still active, I guess - who the hell knows, really. It is impossible to check the current status of your orders or see past orders on their site. Now, as a paying customer - regardless of the fact that the digital only album was included - I am majorly pissed because my album download is completely erroneous, as in song endings being abruptly cut off. Total cost: 17.98€.

And now I see that a bunch of new bundles are being offered including the physical album, as well as the "b-sides" collection, for a price where I feel like laughing and crying at the same time? Really? Are you fucking kidding me? 

It's hard enough for an overseas fan to support her because a release date for the physical album I ordered back in September has not been fixed. In addition to all this, I ordered the "b-sides" collection from Amoeba Music for way too much money and had no chance whatsoever to cancel my order. I don't care if Night Time, My Time sees its international release real soon with bonus tracks. I am utterly pissed that I have paid like three times for the same album now, yet haven't seen anything for the money I paid. A butchered and completely fucked version of the album does not count - considering the money paid.

Just ordered the vinyl and the Collector's Bundle from Sky's store, but I must say that I am so confused about all of this. These bundles have been a total mess.

Back then I ordered the Premium Bundle that should come with the autograph, then they emailed me telling me they'd not fulfill my order because the polaroids couldn't be sent, but that the "other items would be shipped free of charge." Fine, but if the bundle contained the digital album, the three polaroids and the signed poster, and I only got the digital album, it means the signed poster is still missing, right? What a mess. As @@DUKE basically stated, it's disrespectful with the fans considering I've bought something last month that's still yet to arrive.

@ @@DUKE I'm in the same situation only local! I now have two orders in total limbo, one premium and one deluxe, and when I emailed asking about the premium cancellation, they only gave me a stock answer telling me to check my order number, seemingly implying that it wasn't cancelled at all.

When she tweeted about the preorders shipping, did anyone get any confirmation of that? And from where?

Like I really want this collectible Sky stuff but it's from the worst possible site at this point. Also ordered my Pure Heroine folio pack from her MyPlayDirect store and it was delayed an entire month. Luckily I got that eventually.