TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

And that is? If you dislike him so much why do you like Charli and Sky so much? Half their music is written and produced with him...

Every song sounds the same. And it's not a good sound. X_X

I like what he did on Stay Away, but by the time he got to Lock You Up, Charli's vocals were almost completely buried in the instrumental of the song, allowing for literally none of the emotion in the vocals to carry. 

And the producer has no effect on my opinion of the artist.

Marina did some great songs with Dr. Luke, for example. I can't staaaand Dr. Luke.

X----into me, into you----X

Uh no. Omanko and Kristine should've been the first to go

Omanko remains one of the best tracks...

My B-sides have been here all day and I've been toiling at school I'm so mad. Tis indeed just the green cover.

Does anyone know about this?

http://www.myplaydirect.com/sky-ferreira/night-time-my-time-premium-bundle/details/28918785

I still haven't received any info since I was able to download You're Not the One + Night Time... It was supposed to ship by now, no?

I've sent them so many customer service emails and only been ignored. Such shit. I couldn't even cancel if I wanted to.

But oh at Werewolf scoring an unexpected hot boy note on tumblr. I detect our song :flutter: :icant:

could someone that can watch the music video download it and post it on tumblr or something? cause i can't watch it on vevo and i cant find it anywhere else  :rollin: i can only find links to vevo and they dont work because of where i live plzz?   :crying: