TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

New YNTO Remix! :D

FADER PREMIERE

When we put Sky Ferreira on the cover last summer, it actually predated my personal period of the heaviest listening. Something about the moon cycles, maybe, but I’m still not done playing “I Blame Myself” daily. Whatever. Turns out Capitol aren’t over the record either—much in the same way that Haim are still serving up remixes, Sky Ferreira’s got a new one for “You’re Not the One,” courtesy of her Brooklyn labelmates Little Daylight.

Sky Ferreira, “You’re Not the One (Little Daylight Remix)”

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Despite everything been said up to now, no one dares to discuss how labels tend to be the ones behind leaks.

You see, take the case of Beyoncé, for example:
She worked with TONS of producers, an ENORMOUS crew... Not one tiny bit of information was even leaked (not to talk about audio or video).

I know most people will say that these little artists don't have all the organised creative label protection singers like Beyoncé have, but the uncareful handling of artists' material sometimes is just... I don't know. I just can't believe the common-day story that goes "Ooh labels and artists get mad because of people who leak shit". That shit was distributed anyhow prior to the leak, and I know there's hackers and old-DJs and press people who get samplers and demo tapes... But I don't really think they are the main source of all of it.

Sky Ferreira 'I Blame Myself' (Benny Cassette Remix)

Sky Ferreira - "You're Not The One" (Benny Cassette Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/macmediapromo/sky-ferreira-youre-not-the-one

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

A fan made edit (or remix, if you will)
https://soundcloud.com/xsdtrk/night-time-my-time-xsdtrk-edit

It's pretty good, I love the guitar/bass at 1:53

Basically. Hopefully you're thinking right though, I wanna believe they might still be released.

It will :) I can bet it will be released around May

Could someone please rip the audio from the HD performance on the official website?
http://www.illroots.com/read/sky-ferreira-i-blame-myself-live-on-jimmy-fallon

There's an HQ/HD video rip on Dailymotion but the audio quality has been lowered.

It was a big mistake to release B-Sides Part 1 as soon as it was. Like not even a month after?

Sometimes I feel like that, and I try to believe your opinion is right but part of me feels like if she didn't release part 1 that soon many people would be losing their heads for not knowing if she will release more outtakes or what not.

At least fans are, for now, quiet about wanting mor stuff to leak because they know there are a few more tracks to be released on B-Sides Part 2.

The only thing that creeps me out it's the fact that B-Sides Part 2 MIGHT include another Ghost track like Sad Dream or a YNTO remix, when I and most people want new original songs only.

I also wonder if Rancid Girl is the final version or not, I think it is because she never said it was a demo when she tweeted: "Leaks usually bother me but I actually like 'Rancid Girl' so that's...cool?" on February 27th.

I also wonder if this user soundcloud.com/darkdarks/ will leak more or if it's a one-time-only thing.

I'm trying to get it now but its hard because its not just a simple mp4 file. 

Did you have luck? :O