TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Please everyone remain respectful in your criticisms.

There was a certain comment left here that was very out of line, and the user has been warned.

As always, feel free to voice any thoughts or opinions you may have, but please do not make any offensive remarks while doing so.

Thank you x

@Elle I agree, we should not make fun of addiction or calling someone an addict in a despective way. Btw, are you the same Elle from MarinaBoards?

Just now, alkolmoldah said:

Me running back and forth from the drama in this thread to the leak party in the XCX one: :lanahottie:

Twinsies

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

@Elle I agree, we should not make fun of addiction or calling someone an addict in a despective way. Btw, are you the same Elle from MarinaBoards?

Twinsies

Yes, being disrespectful to those who struggle with addiction can be really harmful not only to the target of the remark, but by other people who also struggle who may view the comment.

& Yes, I believe my MarinaBoards account was also called Elle! I wasn't on there too terribly often, but I do miss it.. I actually tried to get in touch with the new owner earlier this year, but couldn't get ahold of her. If I could, I'd be interested in reviving it if she can no longer keep up with it! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

She even re-recorded Charli's verse on Cross You Out with her dollar store microphone and a shit ton of noise. Thankfully they gave her no charity credits.

Hahahaha I didn't remember that her voice sounds weirdly mixed compared to Charli's.

It's really weird that pretty much Cross You Out demo has the same lyrics but Sky's lyrics were a little bit changed when she recorded her part.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Yes, being disrespectful to those who struggle with addiction can be really harmful not only to the target of the remark, but by other people who also struggle who may view the comment.

& Yes, I believe my MarinaBoards account was also called Elle! I wasn't on there too terribly often, but I do miss it.. I actually tried to get in touch with the new owner earlier this year, but couldn't get ahold of her. If I could, I'd be interested in reviving it if she can no longer keep up with it! x

Yes, your username was @Elle too, I hope you can keep in touch with that person and revive it, even more now that Marina has been so active and it's about to be even more. The fanbase has also been active. I'm glad that I still see so many familiar faces from those old MB days, I used to talk to you a little bit back then, my username was Roger I think, I'm not quite sure haha.

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Not a MarinaBoards being revived in 2021 it's getting tew much in this thread sorry best teas let me not start on Marina this evening. She's definitely not a fraud. Her Garageband laptop demos from Electra Heart, Froot and L+F with her shitty Macbook mic giving off underwater recording vibes are definitely her. Now that is a woman who makes her own music, is fully involved in the process of approving every mix and ~20 demos she makes for her songs (Karma I'm looking at you girl) and takes responsibility to do better while uplifting women in the industry by offering them jobs. Oh yes she does.

But a DiamondElleGarden in 2021? No best tea don't. Don't waste your money. She simply doesn't have the dedicated, loyal fanbase that Lana does. Maybe you could delete the Charli thread from here and only allow it on the Marina forum now that would instantly gain you a couple thousand users.

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Yes, your username was @Elle too, I hope you can keep in touch with that person and revive it, even more now that Marina has been so active and it's about to be even more. The fanbase has also been active. I'm glad that I still see so many familiar faces from those old MB days, I used to talk to you a little bit back then, my username was Roger I think, I'm not quite sure haha.

oh yes, I remember!! Hi! 
I'd love to revive that forum, and have even considered creating some other sister forums for other artists who are popular here once I have more financial means to do so.. but by the looks of it, I don’t think I should be adding Sky to my list of artist sister forum possibilities :eek: x

5 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Not a MarinaBoards being revived in 2021 it's getting tew much in this thread sorry best teas let me not start on Marina this evening. She's definitely not a fraud. Her Garageband laptop demos from Electra Heart, Froot and L+F with her shitty Macbook mic giving off underwater recording vibes are definitely her. Now that is a woman who makes her own music, is fully involved in the process of approving every mix and ~20 demos she makes for her songs (Karma I'm looking at you girl) and takes responsibility to do better while uplifting women in the industry by offering them jobs. Oh yes she does.

But a DiamondElleGarden in 2021? No best tea don't. Don't waste your money. She simply doesn't have the dedicated, loyal fanbase that Lana does. Maybe you could delete the Charli thread from here and only allow it on the Marina forum now that would instantly gain you a couple thousand users.

MarinaBoards was quite small, but it was still enjoyable! It'd just be nice to relive the old memories.. I met lots of friends from there! I wanted to buy it off of the original owner in the first place, but could only afford one at the time so I picked LanaBoards instead.. and now MarinaBoards/DiamondGarden has been left dead by her new owner rip x

Edit: omg I just typed in the old diamond garden url to see if it was still dead and.. do NOT go there guys :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

Before I sign off xoxo I suggest y'all stream Laurel who eats Sky up.

Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. She also writes and produces her own work mostly. Defs not a fraud. x

why not go out witha bang and just gives us cry baby 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

10 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

@Eclipse Yas, Marina is a queen and she deserves the respect she has as A FUCKING PRODUCER and musician overall. I know most people got disappointed with L+F as they expected another dark or deep album, let the queen have fun and experiment with mainstream pop! I really like L+F just for what it is, but damn all those EH, FROOT and L+F demos really surprised me and made me support her more and have even more respect for her.

OMG hahahaha, well, that's kinda true, she had a more dedicated fanbase back during the EH era, Diamond Garden didn't take off as I hoped so.

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

oh yes, I remember!! Hi! 
Id love to revive that forum, and have even considered creating some other sister forums for other artists who are popular here once I have more financial means to do so.. but by the looks of it, I don’t think I should be adding Sky to my list of artist sister forum possibilities :eek: x

A Charli XCX forum would be a hit, but I believe in the past they tried to make a forum like this for her and it flopped hard.
And yeah, forget about Sky hahaha it would be just like the Sky Ferreira Updates twitter account lol poor guy.

I'm glad you remember me as well <3

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I had Pretty Dull or Doll stems or whatever that song is called and I'm 100% not lying or trolling I lost them. Like forevur. Anyways. :eek:

STREAM LAUREL. She is what Sky wishes to be.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo at you losing the song, the same happened to a guy who got an unreleased unleaked Aly & AJ song on his email and when he clicked the link it caducated in just hours hahaha so sad.

Either way, if you happen to get again Pretty Dull feel free to share it <3 

And yeah, Laurel is soooo good.

Imagine @1000Times doing his magic here too, but I doubt he's someone that wastes his time on Sky.

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

I just need a cry baby last draft tracklist and the artwork in hq

Cry Baby, Wild at Heart and I'm Not Alright