TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

At this point, if it is real then I wouldn't be surprised if she cancels the release with the whole drama and the post deletion 

IF it were true, it would be stupid to cancel. She needs the streaming money (since apparently she funds all her music herself) and something to hold her extremely loyal fans over for at least another two years since we know the album’s not coming any time soon. Well, I personally really hope she goes ahead with the ep since she did mention in december (i think) that she’s trying to get it released. It’s about time she keeps one promise.

Sometimes I feel bad for laughing at her situation, we will never really know the full truth, as much as we want something she really owns us nothing, I think it's fine to express your opinion on a music forum (cuz she probably won't even see this shit) but it's definetly not ok to go and directly attack her on social media. Girl obviously struggles with something, something is holding her back. I think it's ok to be a fan of someone's music, but freaking out over someone that would probably wipe her ass with your face is a bit too much. The pressure from fans and stans is obviously not working 'cause we would already have the album by now if she needed to be pressured. I mean she became a laughing stock at this point and she knows it. 

15 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Wait, what I have just fucking read. 

@Eclipsethanks for the info, you are a king as always. 

I have always felt angry about her lack of work ethic compared to her peers, but I have always thought that she was actually a very creative artist that has a vision, writes and composes her songs and even have a knowledge or two of musical production. 

But this truly unveils her as a big fraud. 

Fuck, she even tried to make Halsey see as the fraud who stole her ideas and image, but now I feel that Halsey turned out to be more creative and unique than her. 

I wish the whole fanbase (not only her in LB) knew about this, I think it's now time to fucking change my avatar and signature 

Halsey is a fraud herself but has been able to get away with it so far. She doesn't write her songs either. I won't get into it here but go a few pages back on the Halsey thread to see what I mean.

Is Sky rich or comes from money? For a person who doesn't do anything how does she live? Eat?

23 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Halsey is a fraud herself but has been able to get away with it so far. She doesn't write her songs either. I won't get into it here but go a few pages back on the Halsey thread to see what I mean.

Is Sky rich or comes from money? For a person who doesn't do anything how does she live? Eat?

ppl speculate sky was already 'rich' because she had industry connections ie being michael jackson's goddaughter :awkney:

4 minutes ago, partymonster said:

ppl speculate sky was already 'rich' because she had industry connections ie being michael jackson's goddaughter :awkney:

That makes sense.

It's really shocking she's a fraud.

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

Sometimes I feel bad for laughing at her situation, we will never really know the full truth, as much as we want something she really owns us nothing, I think it's fine to express your opinion on a music forum (cuz she probably won't even see this shit) but it's definetly not ok to go and directly attack her on social media. Girl obviously struggles with something, something is holding her back. I think it's ok to be a fan of someone's music, but freaking out over someone that would probably wipe her ass with your face is a bit too much. The pressure from fans and stans is obviously not working 'cause we would already have the album by now if she needed to be pressured. I mean she became a laughing stock at this point and she knows it. 

same! after reading her latest response on instagram i began to feel a little bit sorry. i’m sure she’s not fully in the right in this whole situation but i think it’s time we gotta accept the reality and stop harassing her and just let her be. she’s unlucky, something is going on behind the scenes that we’ll never know. let’s just stop with all this nonsense and leave her alone. there’s nothing much we can do anymore. if the music is gonna come out we’ll listen and that’s it, i guess

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i mean, one of the other writers having a demo of the song is hardly proof of her being a fraud? unless there's more evidence (ie. actual proof that she never penned any of the tracks), then i'm wary of casting stones

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

13 hours ago, EXODUS said:

She went full bitch with Nasty Cherry, they were (some members) new in the game, and instead of being supportive to other women in this sick industry, she was a total asshole with them when clearly there's a big team of women supporting them (Charli and her manager).

There's also many other cases (can't name 'em, don't remember) where Sky was mean to other artists, mostly female.

It's a shame all this because I truly enjoy her music, but this is the part when I say good bye to being a supportive fan, she doesn't deserve how much we have supported her.

Is there a place to see all these horrible comments made by Sky? I never seen them. Especially sadden about her dissing Nasty Cherry as Chloe of Kitten is a member of the band too. I'm shocked.

9 hours ago, imnotskyferreira said:

i´m sorry i am not sky, but a good way to help would be pressuring capitol, which has been done and sometimes it seems to work. one of the reasons the label won't let her release the album i'ts because they are not willing to pay for it, hence why she's been working in movies over the years and modelling. theres not much to be done, she's under a contract. leaking someones stuff and again painting someone as a fraud over some demos is bs and doesn't help the situation at all. at least thats what my morals suggest lol. 

also don't trust everything u read online.

Sky, if you're reading this, Taco Bell is hiring if you need money to complete Masochism :)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I feel bad for her because she clearly doesn’t care about her fans or career anymore.

Neon Hitch who has been in same situation as her, are able to get out and still release music to her 50 fans that still follow her while living homeless in a van. 

Sky has thousands of fans still and yet gives them absolutely nothing but false hope. She should just delete her socials and stop the lies.

At this point, if it's true that Masochism was still half-done, she should scrap it and do some new project, while we wait for Masochism sessions to leak.

And she should hurry. I can't at an album being not done for practically 8 years. 4 maybe, 5, even 6. 8????

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

It's happening!

All to Myself: https://dbree.org/v/456c08

Always Ready to Lose You: https://dbree.org/v/6c2414

Hurt By You: https://dbree.org/v/976014

Pray for Rain (HQ): https://dbree.org/v/56c5f2

They seem legit.

EDIT: Pray for Rain sounds kinda different to me, might be an alternate mix.

Also, All to Myself is apparently unfinished, there are big parts with only instrumental, like it lacks some lyrics.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: