TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

26 minutes ago, Vulture said:

So.. what artwork y'all using?

this one will forever be timeless to me, i just LOVE this art and was even going to get it tattooed a few years ago, but i’m poor so i didn’t 

i’m kinda glad i didn’t now....

924054_1636135816623820_211343341_n.jpg

i really like this one too

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOmDWiT2PqjnmSh8Zmb3S 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

5 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Is there a place to see all these horrible comments made by Sky? I never seen them. Especially sadden about her dissing Nasty Cherry as Chloe of Kitten is a member of the band too. I'm shocked.

Her rant was on Twitter, but she deleted/suspended her account

The whole Nasty Cherry was nasty af 

2 hours ago, NEXTLIFE said:

Justin Raisen - Guardian 

https://dbree.org/v/816014

Justin Raisen - Legends

https://dbree.org/v/142292

1 hour ago, May said:

wait at these being full fledged bops, i think I might even prefer his voice on them :rip: 

Credits to Eclipse 

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's happening!

All to Myself: https://dbree.org/v/456c08

Always Ready to Lose You: https://dbree.org/v/6c2414

Hurt By You: https://dbree.org/v/976014

Pray for Rain (HQ): https://dbree.org/v/56c5f2

They seem legit.

EDIT: Pray for Rain sounds kinda different to me, might be an alternate mix.

Also, All to Myself is apparently unfinished, there are big parts with only instrumental, like it lacks some lyrics.

Wow I didn't expect this leakage, I'm living. 

56 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

OMFG yess come thru! leak her cry baby songs next!

I really believe no one has those at this point ? 

51 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Legends belong to Masochism as well, right?

I'm beginning to collect the leaks into a proper folder and I don't wanna mess it up.

Much as Sky tbh.

Yes, it's from the Masochism sessions

47 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

Masochism tracks so far that we have.

1. Downhill Lullaby

2. Hurt By You

3. All to Myself

4. Legends

5. One Way to Heaven

6. Pray for Rain

7. Guardian

8. Always Ready to Lose You

Songs yet to leak.

• "Descending"
  • Masochism
  • Mourning After
  • Gaslight
  • Don't Forget
  • All My Lovers Die

46 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thanks for pulling me to the ground. I was beginning to dream :defeated:  do you know by any chance if any more from Masochism are circulating?

I always thought One Way to Heaven was from Wild at Heart :dua: thanks for the list!

One Way to Heaven belongs to Wild at Heart

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

guess sky really has been lurking on lanaboards then

"I Pray for Rain" is still greater than life, I can see this song being polished more production wise, her voice is excelent

"Always to Lose You" composition is really good, I wish the production was more dark synthpop and intricate, this one is def and early demo, the percussion should go harder too. 

"All to Myself" is a cool song, her voice really shines. 

To be honest, I expected darker songs as she promised. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Thnks for these leaks.

Can someone explain to me what is Wild at heart? Its a scrapped album supposed to come after ntmt and before masochism?

wild at heart was the album that was supposed to succeed the ghost ep sometime in 2012 before it was completely scrapped. it was half electropop, half guitar-led ballads.

redline

2 minutes ago, gogo yubari said:

wild at heart was the album that was supposed to succeed the ghost ep sometime in 2012 before it was completely scrapped. it was half electropop, half guitar-led ballads.

Yes

1 minute ago, imnotskyferreira said:

you guys are the ones on crack if you think those songs are for/from masochism.

Hi Sky! 

Just now, lovemooch said:

i read ''and said people will see her in court'' :)

Me too haha

Oh i see... thnks. So it was scrapped and she came up with a new project which was ntmt right?

3 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

you guys are the ones on crack if you think those songs are for/from masochism.

masochism

the first album in history to have 0 tracks!

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Oh i see... thnks. So it was scrapped and she came up with a new project which was ntmt right?

yup! if I remember correctly, earlier iterations of ntmt were i'm not alright and i will which were also scrapped. sis has at least three different versions of her debut album - cry baby (2011), wild at heart (2012) and i'm not alright (2013).

redline

yup! if I remember correctly, earlier iterations of ntmt were i'm not alright and i will which were also scrapped. sis has at least three different versions of her debut album - cry baby (2011), wild at heart (2012) and i'm not alright (2013).

Omg lol i remember the i will drama. The song is a bop tbh

1 minute ago, gogo yubari said:

That's true

Cry Baby = pop bops, big producers

Wild at Heart = Electropop and Guitar driven pop

I'm Not Alright = alternative pop

I Will = The original version of NTMT

NTMT = Reworked songs from I'm Not Alright and I Will + new songs