TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

6 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

ok fbi, stan mars argo x 

Before I stan Poppy (she was cringe worthy before I Disagree) I tried to give Mars a shot and ugh...

Titanic Sinclair is an ass, it was Poppy's Cole. 

1 minute ago, imnotskyferreira said:

i actually made the acc back in 2019 for charli stuff 

Then why your first reply was here and with that username? ? Makes no sense

And fuck, that song, that video, that looks gives me Sky teas but on stereoids

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

At this point, the best thing Sky and Capitol could do for a win win and make the fans happy is:

1) Just releasing the Part 2 of the B Sides 

2) Release the shelved albums

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, alkolmoldah said:

A thread either dies young or lives long enough to

It's better to live long enough to have begging instead of die in the obscurity of Lana Boards Music section 

Just now, Heartbreak High said:

3 days ago the gays were begging to close the thread. Now she’s lit back on fire ? 

Remember miss @Sky Ferreira said she will release something last night?

We stan

ok so which one of the i pray for rains is the "demo"? the one that leaked today or the one that leaked last year?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 minute ago, fvck said:

i’ve never listened to this girl not once but i’ve been sitting in this thread since yesterday like :popcorn:

i'm still invested in the drama :heidi: and as well as this mysterious "imnotskyferreira" account... 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Yeah, she’s not worth it. She’s disappointment after disappointment. If she’s sad about anything, it should be that she’s let her fan base down year after year with lies and false hope.  

On 11/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, LiFELiNE said:

other artists/bands you can listen to that have sky's vibe of music instead of listening to this lady who releases every 500 years

- Cocteau Twins
- Fiona Apple (for those who love I'm On Top)
- Garbage/Shirley Manson
- Kate Bush (Running Up That Hill was a Sky Ferreira song before Sky Ferreira, Hounds of Love is a masterpiece of an album)
- Kimbra (I don't know much about this girl, however my friend showed me some of her songs and they remind me of Sky if she was more inspired by Prince)
- Metric (SPECIFIC ALBUMS: every single one of them except Old World Underground, Where Are You Now? as it's a bit too punk for this genre)
- My Bloody Valentine (SPECIFIC ALBUMS: Loveless, some songs from it remind me of a lot of NTMT songs)
- The Smiths (How Soon is Now reminds me a lot of the songs from NTMT)
- Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac
- The Stone Roses
- Tears for Fears
- 'Til Tuesday (Sky covered Voices Carry, however they have a lot of great songs)

and before you come at me saying "STOP COMPARING WOMEN!!" i'm merely stating the alternatives to a girl who hasn't released since the immaculate conception.

bringing this back

13 minutes ago, rare said:

ok so which one of the i pray for rains is the "demo"? the one that leaked today or the one that leaked last year?

Both are demos, mostly different mixes 

9 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm still invested in the drama :heidi: and as well as this mysterious "imnotskyferreira" account... 

This one goes up yo history of LanaBoards along with umru, AG and supposedly Charli writing here. 

:worship:

4 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

Do not get invested in her it’s so painful ! 

Well, if you get invested the brightside is you won't have to wait 8 years for a new release

It was painful between 2010 and 2013 but at least we got 3 singles and 2 EPs plus she was constantly promoting and playing shows. 

Between 2014 and 2021 there has been nothing but a couple of shows, a few leaks, 1 single, a few random collabs, 1 soundtrack and many lies and drama. 

3 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

anyways

who started all the fuss

you can't be serious

walkin around among us

the haters anonymous 

:hype::hype::hype:

Miss Ferreira saw the future ? 

Just now, COLLXTION said:

Did Sky's version of Legends leak? 

It did 

At least she gave us something 

It's as epic as the song she did with Charli