TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

this just proves my point, y'all believe anything u read on the internet to the point of thinking this acc belongs to sky when i'm literally a random gay. anyways, sky is aware of everything that is happening and i strongly suggest u guys to believe real sources instead of internet trolls. https://nypost.com/2012/09/05/singer-ferreira-has-one-hack-of-a-fan/

2 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

this just proves my point, y'all believe anything u read on the internet to the point of thinking this acc belongs to sky when i'm literally a random gay. anyways, sky is aware of everything that is happening and i strongly suggest u guys to believe real sources instead of internet trolls. https://nypost.com/2012/09/05/singer-ferreira-has-one-hack-of-a-fan/

Sky Ferreira said: gay rights! (and then sent one to prison)

4 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

sounds like something sky ferreira would say if she didnt want people to know she was sky ferreira :fabcat:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Sky Ferreira said:

leak the soundcloud snippets from centuries ago 

you dont even have your own songs sky? really a woman of the people

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

7 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

I wanna believe you are not Sky but this is too much of a hassle for a fan 

You either are Sky or a very diehard fan that only made an account to reply in this thread with a very sketchy username. 

You really can't blame 90% of the users here to believe otherwise and instead of helping her you are harming her reputation making many people believe that you might be her. 

? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, lxcxs said:

what's happening? can someone explain to me

A gay with an sketchy username acts and says things that Sky could say and defends her way too much then makes fun of people believing he could be Sky (people on Twitter already believe that). 

This situation is more harmful for her than helpful tbh 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde