TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, zannyzevito said:

Has the Sky version of "Guardian" leaked yet? :ma:

Yeah, check DBREE (I can't upload the track rn) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ok so all to myself and always ready to lose you are BOPS 

RIzF0iN.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

4 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

are the wanna be loved , dance alone & tonight on dbree real?

im 100% sure thats no sky singing, i just dont know who it is lemme shazam it real quick

edit: its someons called britney sanders

3 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Guys... take a look at this.

https://dbree.org/v/486056

Pandlr GIFs | Tenor

were you brave enough to download it?

edit: i dled it and its just the songs we  already have 

01 Voices Carry.m4a 03 Guardian.m4a One Way To Heaven.mp3 Sky_Ferreira_-_Cecil_Diamonds.mp36 Sky_Ferreira_-_Legends.mp3 Sky_Ferreira_All_To_Myself.mp3 Sky_Ferreira_Always_Ready_to_Lose_You.mp3 Sky_Ferreira_Hurt_By_You.mp3 Sky_Ferreira_Pray_For_Rain.mp3

i think those comments under her post were completely unwarranted and rude and whoever wrote that is entitled as hell to her art and they are lucky she played it respectful bc if i was getting told those comments i would NOT have bit my tongue and said a lot worse. as for the covers, @Eclipse is accusing her of being a fraud OVER SONGS SHE HASNT EVEN RELEASED. who knows if she will ever release legends and guardian but as for as we know SHE HASNT RELEASED SO SHE HASNT CREDITED HERSELF, we don’t even know if they will be on masochism lol. for EIE, she’s still good friends with blood orange (dev hynes) he even brought her out on stage in 2016 as a surprise performance, so no one knows how involved in the writing process of EIE she was, the truth is none of us know besides them two. i doubt she is just stealing demos if it’s taken this long to release masochism but the point is that no one knows besides her, but there is no need to be rude as hell as that person was in her ig comments. As for the topic of fan made album covers i will be going with this shot from the pitchfork interview photo shoot, with no text just bc i don’t think she would put text over masochism’s album cover. 1440.00_03_42_22.Still030.jpg

2 minutes ago, iprayforrains said:

i think those comments under her post were completely unwarranted and rude and whoever wrote that is entitled as hell to her art and they are lucky she played it respectful bc if i was getting told those comments i would NOT have bit my tongue and said a lot worse. as for the covers, @Eclipse is accusing her of being a fraud OVER SONGS SHE HASNT EVEN RELEASED. who knows if she will ever release legends and guardian but as for as we know SHE HASNT RELEASED SO SHE HASNT CREDITED HERSELF, we don’t even know if they will be on masochism lol. for EIE, she’s still good friends with blood orange (dev hynes) he even brought her out on stage in 2016 as a surprise performance, so no one knows how involved in the writing process of EIE she was, the truth is none of us know besides them two. i doubt she is just stealing demos if it’s taken this long to release masochism but the point is that no one knows besides her, but there is no need to be rude as hell as that person was in her ig comments. As for the topic of fan made album covers i will be going with this shot from the pitchfork interview photo shoot, with no text just bc i don’t think she would put text over masochism’s album cover. 1440.00_03_42_22.Still030.jpg

Are you @imnotskyferreira or the real Sky?

New account created 18 hours ago 

:fabcat:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Party Favor said:

ETBzHa7WoAEZQQW.jpg

Here we go again sisters

IBlameMyself.mp3 for my reputation :sluttybunny:

12 minutes ago, iprayforrains said:

you real bold @ eclipse like that 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)