TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, imnotskyferreira said:

to whoever is posting on twitter that sky is fighting stans here  y'all rly thought this was sky when the handle is literally imnotskyferreira pls 

vv4roNM.gif 

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah only NOW that i read your user im sure that youre not sky

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

4 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

to whoever is posting on twitter that sky is fighting stans here  y'all rly thought this was sky when the handle is literally imnotskyferreira pls 

vv4roNM.gif 

2 minutes ago, rare said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah only NOW that i read your user im sure that youre not sky

1 minute ago, imnotskyferreira said:

tell that to several ppl on twitter lmao people believe anything they read here these days 

Wait wut :rip:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Pin Up Galore said:

we need to find whoever wrote that "I took the bludgeoned affection come and teach me a lesson" line and give them a grammy :nails:

well, if we learned anything today its that it certainly wasnt sky that wrote it

people share demos with each other and re record them back and fourth, they are just ideas doesnt mean they'll become songs and if they do doesn't mean they'll stay with them. it's called collaborating. everyone has demos of either producers/writters singing their ideas or pitching them to an artist, thats literally normal. sky pitches ideas to others too its not her fault these files that are suppoused to be between artists~producer leak

2 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

we need to find whoever wrote that "I took the bludgeoned affection come and teach me a lesson" line and give them a grammy :nails:

Written By Tamaryn, Jorge Elbrecht & Sky Ferreira

I wonder if Sky was credited at the end just because she changed a line or two

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

people share demos with each other and re record them back and fourth, they are just ideas doesnt mean they'll become songs and if they do doesn't mean they'll stay with them. it's called collaborating. everyone has demos of either producers/writters singing their ideas or pitching them to an artists, thats literally normal. sky pitches ideas to others too its not her fault these files that are suppoused to be between artists producer leak

tbh I trust @Eclipse more than what any of here (including me) thinks, no offense. 
He has come up as trustful to me and many fanbases as he always contribute with accurate information regarding the behind the scenes of past, present and future releases.

releases, not what is going on behind the scenes, just because he got ahold of those demos doesn't mean she did not work on them. they are DEMOS, just ideas being worked on. it's a bit obsessive painting someone as a fraud over some versions of demos from the producers, that's how it works lmao.I'm not telling you to trust anyone, but being on the side of someone who literally lurks and shares private stuff of various artists is a bold move, no matter how true or false the things they say are. 

51 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Before I sign off xoxo I suggest y'all stream Laurel who eats Sky up.

Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed. She also writes and produces her own work mostly. Defs not a fraud. x

Ahhhh my girl LAUREL, she's been trying to get in the spotlight for ages and i'm so happy she's finally getting the recognition she deserves. Love heeeeer

3 minutes ago, imnotskyferreira said:

releases, not what is going on behind the scenes, just because he got ahold of those demos doesn't mean she did not work on them. they are DEMOS, just ideas being worked on. it's a bit obsessive painting someone as a fraud over some versions of demos from the producers, that's it works lmao.I'm not telling you to trust anyone, but being on the side of someone whi literally lurks and shares private stuff of various artists is a bold move, no matter how true or false the thing they say are. 

You kinda have a point, but in that case it's easier to trust in what thinks and says someone who has been here for years rather than someone who suddenly (with that username) made his firsts and only posts in this thread defending her, that's way more sketchy.

As for me now, I have never seen something quite like what is Sky doing and these demos that someone recorded for supposed songs she wrote and work on wit the producers in the same studio, because Sky showed us many pics and videos of her working on those songs in the studio with the producers.

13 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Written By Tamaryn, Jorge Elbrecht & Sky Ferreira

What song are we talking about? I always like to have my unreleased stuff with the proper authors in the tags so yeah :nails: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

What song are we talking about? I always like to have my unreleased stuff with the proper authors in the tags so yeah :nails: 

downhill lullaby

14 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

You kinda have a point, but in that case it's easier to trust in what thinks and says someone who has been here for years rather than someone who suddenly (with that username) made his firsts and only posts in this thread defending her, that's way more sketchy.

As for me now, I have never seen something quite like what is Sky doing and these demos that someone recorded for supposed songs she wrote and work on wit the producers in the same studio, because Sky showed us many pics and videos of her working on those songs in the studio with the producers.

think abt it this way, if someone is not being able to release music they are working on because of label issues, since they already hold that power it would only be obvious to also pitch those songs to other artists or is waisted material, if one of them picked the song up capitol would be more than happy to sell it. charli pitches several songs too to many artists and tons of demos arrive, in fact, sky did a pitch demo for ellie goulding of a song she wrote in 2010 for ellies debut, ellie after hearing skys demo re arranged the song because she liked the changes sky did, thats how demos like this are born. again i can't make anyone trust anyone, i'm just stating the logical. but at the end of the day, exposing her as a ~fraud~ over demos is just nasty. since there´s little to no known background around them.

I've been casually following the Sky drama for a little bit (fwiw I really loved NTMT). She keeps citing "label issues" but is it possible her label dropped her due to drug related issues? I really wonder because that exact thing happened to a family member a long time ago when his band was breaking out so it wouldn't be unheard of.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

2 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

I've been casually following the Sky drama for a little bit (fwiw I really loved NTMT). She keeps citing "label issues" but is it possible her label dropped her due to drug related issues? I really wonder because that exact thing happened to a family member a long time ago when his band was breaking out so it wouldn't be unheard of.

i'm pretty sure that didn't help either nor the fact that she didn't settle into doing pop which they were demanding of her and maybe many other reasons

i'm pretty sure that didn't help either nor the fact that she didn't settle into doing pop which they were demanding of her and maybe many other reasons

Well she literally just said she makes “POP MUSIC” so idk