TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, xcxfan1 said:

why is she even still signed with capitol records why hasn't she been dropped lol 

I’ve wondered how she hasn’t been dropped and the only theory I can come up with Capitol still holding her on their roster as some sort of “repayment”. 

granted I have no understanding of the industry behind the scenes so it’s all just me and my little stan brain trying to piece together something. 

Back with the initial Cry Baby album, the big budget names/producers/ etc, I feel Capitol invested so much money into Sky that they never saw back.  I believe she’s said in the past that her budgets were eventually slashed to nothing. 

Typical business minds “If the act won’t make money why give them money?”

With the success that NTMT saw however, they were able to recoup a little bit of this money. I’d guess likely not as much as they (Capitol) initially spent on her working with names like Ryan Tedder, Bloodshy&Avant etc. 

Maybe they don’t drop her because they’ll retain a larger % of her recurrent streams and album sales vs. if they were to drop her?

On 5/21/2021 at 10:31 PM, HandsTied said:

I’m like 90% sure it’s just a joke, it originated on Twitter with someone tweeting NTMT’s cover and like “where is she now?”

the comments began snowballing into 

“omg isn’t this that girl that works in a bookstore in downtown LA” but  very vague and no one giving specifics. 

Sky Ferreira, meme queen. 

PLEASEEE it would've been so funny tho?????? like....

Just now, monsterdino said:

SKY WAS JUST ANNOUNCED FOR THE PRIMAVERA SOUND FESTIVAL LINEUPPP!!! IS SOMETHING ACTUALLY COMING??

no bestie

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

16 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

so she's just gonna perform songs from 2013 + Downhill Lullaby?

why even book the stage :rip: 

she'll probably perform a new song to bait people into thinking that she's releasing something but we all know what's going to happen...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ugh when she plays a tiny snippet of Don't Forget + Descending and gives a interview saying "This winter!" next year... it will be over for you bitches.

Sky, sky is bitches. And we. We are bitches.

48 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

CaringPrestigiousJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

sky ferreira at primavera sound singing her 10 year old songs 

Imagine her bookshop coworkers’s shock when they see her ??

Okay well she has a year now to start the new era so her 2022 performance circuit has some intrigue 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 hour ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

In 40 years she's gonna drop "The Masochism sessions" and establish herself as a legend Beach Boys' "Smile" style. See y'all in 2061

If I make it alive I'll see you then I guess :eartha: 

42 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

maybe she'll just do covers 

I'm totally fine, as long as she actually RELEASES them in digital platforms. It's tiring to have MQ SoundCloud rips tbh :smokes3: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

inb4 the setlist is:

24 hours

boys

you're not the one

i blame myself (she'll stop singing and start walking around the stage aimlessly halfway through the song because her voice just can't do that anymore)

voices carry

don't forget (she tries to start the song 6 times but it doesn't happen, kinda like descending at pitchfork festival but worse)

then she sees charli in the crowd, remembers how she was coerced into recording cross you out, cries and then runs off stage.

5 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

the festival is in 2022. she's gonna drop out lol. there's an entire year for her to pull out, you know she will

This is actually the first thing that came into my mind. She could cancel anytime ?