annedauphine

TROPICO - The California Fires Cut (Full Concept)

This project started a few years back when @evilentity showed me this incredibly beautiful picture of the cover a brochure for the city of Tropico, in the county of Los Angeles. I was immediately stricken by the type and it became the basis for my concept. I wish I had made this logo, but it is not mine, I just remade it, all credit where credit is due :) 

LuHJPpl.jpg

Please check out the whole project on Behance and give it a view or even a thumbs up if you like it, it means the absolute world to me! Thank you so much for watching :D I think I'm going to add a DVD as well :) And all constructive criticism warmly appreciated please! 

Selected pictures, in random order - all pictures are on Behance:

EPdDunF.jpg

rtCCtHO.jpg

dheM0Ly.jpg

JVjvSlP.jpg

Fkv3JS9.jpg

waaaFq2.png

OhYqH8U.png

fEIORpgh.gif

ZKcaooE.png

You are so talented and have such an amazing eye for aesthetics, I can’t even explain it. I’ve followed your work since you started posting it here and I’m always in awe. Not to mention, your typography taste is always on point :wub: this concept is just a further testament to all of those things! <3