Elle

Lana with a fan at Le Petit Four restaurant in West Hollywood, CA - August 24th, 2021

Last night, Lana Del Rey was spotted by a fan while dining out at Le Petit Four in West Hollywood, California

51403378095_678684311c_b.jpg

@adrianashnayderman

DO I GO UP TO HER IM SCARED ##fyp ##lanadelrey

♬ jealous girl lana del rey - !marvete, the asgardian

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Le Petit Four is a... French Restaurant :mj2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love the fact that she lives in a city I lived in cuz I can judge her for her terrible restaurant taste tbh. It's like she's a tourist? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Omg I hate this restaurant

shes brave for eating there!

19 minutes ago, Mer said:

I love the fact that she lives in a city I lived in cuz I can judge her for her terrible restaurant taste tbh. It's like she's a tourist? 

omg why is it bad :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the thing about this is that if I ever saw Lana in public I would have a dilemma because I don't want to invade her privacy but also its like a once in a lifetime opportunity like :wowcry:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 hour ago, Mer said:

RIGHT….I always die when she’s spotted at these places cause it’s like Girl this is the best you can come up with???

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

omg why is it bad :deadbanana:

for me, I just had an awful experience here once and never went back. Food was just absolutely sickeningly bad :rip:  But it’s just in a very touristy part of the city which makes it funny. But it’s right by the mels she always does the milkshake things at so I guess she enjoys the sunset strip :rip: 

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I wouldn't know if I could go up to her or leave her the hell alone :trisha:

i wouldn't go up to her in a restaurant setting myself, but if she looked my way i'd definitely throw personal dignity to the wind and awkwardly mouth "i fucking love you" across the room lmao rip. And immediately regret it. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 hours ago, Mer said:

i wouldn't go up to her in a restaurant setting myself, but if she looked my way i'd definitely throw personal dignity to the wind and awkwardly mouth "i fucking love you" across the room lmao rip. And immediately regret it. 

Sksksksk honestly same.?

3 hours ago, Mer said:

When she forgets to wear her contacts that day :stareney2:

Lana always seems so graceful with fans and never really seems annoyed. Like she looks very happy and chill in all the fan pics. Doesn’t seem the type to be like ugh get away from me 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me