imalbertgrr

The Clusterfuck Thread

i doubt she'd go back on snl. she doesn't have anything to prove, she's happy in europe, she's said that. ellen really is lovely though, i just can't see lana on there, i think she's going to keep performing more in europe and she might move here, too since barrie also lives here.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i doubt she'd go back on snl. she doesn't have anything to prove, she's happy in europe, she's said that. ellen really is lovely though, i just can't see lana on there, i think she's going to keep performing more in europe and she might move here, too since barrie also lives here.

I would die if she started to sing about the 'way things used to be' in some European country. :3 There's so much more history in Europe than here in the U.S., and even though it's absurd to think she would, it would be hilarious.

A ballad about the Holocaust in Austria? A upbeat track about the French Revolution? A song about British Imperialism?

Oh yay, thank you so very much. I just wish moderators like you couldn't fuck with out threads. :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben:

*our

Moderators like me? Could you please explain in good detail what that means? Because it seems to me that I'm much more capable of moderating than you.

14417469274.gif

Oh yay, thank you so very much. I just wish moderators like you couldn't fuck with out threads. :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben: :ben:

*our

Non-crappy threads remain un-fucked with :uh:

To answer this question, there was a small run of copies of the AKA album that were intended to be sold at shows. Kahne says he has about ten copies himself.

Ha, I was just going to say that CalendarGirl told me Kahne told her this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Moderators like me? Could you please explain in good detail what that means? Because it seems to me that I'm much more capable of moderating than you.

I don't try to moderate first of all, I'm new aswell.. and honestly it was a simple thread a made, I was high as hell when I made it and I don't think you need to call it

insignificant

could of given it a better title.

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW. TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.

I don't try to moderate first of all, I'm new aswell.. and honestly it was a simple thread a made, I was high as hell when I made it and I don't think you need to call it

insignificant

could of given it a better title.

That's not the point. Don't talk down to me, a moderator who earned his title, when you can't even follow the rules set for members. The title of the thread came from a post Monicker made, which is in this thread, if you would bother to read it. It wasn't a personal attack on you, if you went and read Monicker's post, the thread title was a suggestion of his (which came from another forum, i might add) for a wide variety of questions that aren't going to spark much discussion. Also *could have, not could of.*

It doesn't matter if you're new, you need to read the rules set for every member and follow them.

14417469274.gif