Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

I think that’s the number of inserts that she signed so far. The official stores will receive them in December, so she has another month to sign a lot of new cards 

lol

Very possible! But even then, I don't see there being thousands more, like she couldn't have been that behind (side eye...) to where all of this got delayed last minute by such a huge amount. But, even if there were way too many of these in the end, with there being only one drop, that's so special to me. A moment frozen in time that I'll forever look back on :flutter: 

The delulu in me is unstoppable tonight, may it prosper :oic2:

Has anyone gotten a email that their signed artcard won't ship till early december? :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

24 minutes ago, Opheliac said:

No, I received the CD from the German store today… but no card and no info about it.

i’m totally sending them an email next week to get a clear answer from them when we’re getting our cards 

also i’d rather wait for the cd and get it in december if that’s the case and not get the cd and card separately 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’m totally sending them an email next week to get a clear answer from them when we’re getting our cards 

also i’d rather wait for the cd and get it in december if that’s the case and not get the cd and card separately 

I‘m a bit nervous because it says my order is complete. I can already see that I won’t get my card in December 😩

3 minutes ago, Opheliac said:

I‘m a bit nervous because it says my order is complete. I can already see that I won’t get my card in December 😩

If they never send it to you, I think you should demand some of the money back.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Should I be worried? I ordered the yellow vinyl cassette bundle from her uk store and the cassettes turned up today without the vinyl and I paid the ship together option? 

5 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I thought people knew this, now I feel old lmao :toofunny:

Sameee! :horror:

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day