Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Alright, I've just awoken a little bit ago, and I see some unfortunate chaos happening involving leaks and off-topic posts.

Here's another courteous reminder for leak season:

Requesting links to leaks or any information on how to find leaks will result in a Warning Point and a Moderator Queue until the album release day

If I find out you are directing messaging people asking for leaks, you will be given a WP, MQ, and your DM privileges will be permanently revoked

Posting links leaks will result in an immediate, permanent ban

Giving hints about where to find leaks will result in a WP & MQ and your post will be edited

Please use spoilers when discussing thoughts you have gained by listening to a leak. This includes lyrics, description of the song, and overall thoughts

Please keep all off-topic discussion in the Random Conversation Thread or other more appropriate threads

*Frantically gets notes ready to record the training video for our new moderator to be onboarded today*

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

No but they cut down on the extra vocals that used to be in 

Spoiler

That's sad. 

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Hide contents

I can describe the songs for now

Spoiler