Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

7 minutes ago, imenos said:

are the new songs better than cotcc ? 

Personally 

Spoiler

We heard too much of this album in advance. So the first three tracks are to be skipped and many others. It's good, but wish we hadn't already heard 3/4 of the album. BBS has a nice twist at the end which is cool

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

this gif has gone through so much in every pre-release thread

And we'll bring it back for the next pre-release thread for her death metal album :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Listening to the thunder leak during that part...  

977285c9c6f1f140a15e24474f477c436e04f177

me bopping along not knowing what that part is :lolliney:

:hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Watch it leak in HQ as soon as I go to bed, it‘s always the same :wtf3:

Ok look out for leaks in exactly three minutes bye :hottie:

Just now, COCC said:

Ok look out for leaks in exactly three minutes bye :hottie:

When we find Mary Scared of Me (arcadialovesong2018 exclusive) on that website in 3 minutes... :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Listening to the thunder leak during that part...  

977285c9c6f1f140a15e24474f477c436e04f177

this is how I felt when I listend to Chemtrails on vinyl and it all sounded awful. The Thunder leak must be a vinyl rip. :suicide:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Also guys, if you could PLEASE help me and the other mods out by sending in Reports for people who are asking for links, giving hints on where to find leaks, posting spoilers without spoiler tags, etc. I unfortunately have a super busy day today as tomorrow is my birthday and then I'm going out of town from Wednesday - Sunday so I'm trying to finish all of my work for my actual job today, and I won't have as much time to mod the site as I would like. (Seriously, this is the worst timing.)

This will really help us all out in quickly being able to give WPs & MQs for those who are asking/sharing leak information and to add spoiler tags to those who have forgotten to use them (we don't warn for no spoiler tags, but we will go in and add them into posts where they're needed)

I know you guys don't want to snitch, but I'm asking very kindly to please help us out with this especially since we'll have a new moderator joining us today! Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Spoiler

The transition in Thunder from the 1st chorus to the 2nd verse... when the strings sweep in and the drums crash in like thunder... a discography highlight, yup yup. 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Also guys, if you could PLEASE help me and the other mods out by sending in Reports for people who are asking for links, giving hints on where to find leaks, posting spoilers without spoiler tags, etc. I unfortunately have a super busy day today as tomorrow is my birthday and then I'm going out of town from Wednesday - Sunday so I'm trying to finish all of my work for my actual job today, and I won't have as much time to mod the site as I would like. (Seriously, this is the worst timing.)

This will really help us all out in quickly being able to give WPs & MQs for those who are asking/sharing leak information and to add spoiler tags to those who have forgotten to use them (we don't warn for no spoiler tags, but we will go in and add them into posts where they're needed)

I know you guys don't want to snitch, but I'm asking very kindly to please help us out with this especially since we'll have a new moderator joining us today! Thank you! x

we'll also do our best to remind people to act accordingly! :) hopefully with the new mod, it'll help things be less hectic! :smile:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

15 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

Crying at the part in BBS where she says

"Well you looked at me and said "hey lana hey boo, there's something on ur bathing suit" and it was poo."

Please put a spoiler before posting leaked album lyrics. :bitchfight:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, sjatib said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is the Thunder leak that bad quality? I want to listen to the new version, but if it sounds bad I wont...

Spoiler

apparently the leaker added some really harsh loud noises to it :eek:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, sweetie said:
  Hide contents

The transition in Thunder from the 1st chorus to the 2nd verse... when the strings sweep in and the drums crash in like thunder... a discography highlight, yup yup. 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

Spoiler

how thunder turned from a decent song to an album highlight :O