Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Are we sure that the random acapella snippets aren't fake? Does it really sound like Lana? 

Spoiler

They're real. Whether they're they actual songs or unreleased with similar lyrics, that's different

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Super Movie said:

arcadialovesong2018 has gone from Rob, Charlie and Chuck Grant hater to fake insider in a matter of hours, riveting :popcorn: 

not to mention their start as the f*g police! the evolution right before our eyes... amazing :xcry:

best member evolution prize

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

whatever you say girl. We all have our moments. And I just wanted to hype y'all up before the meltdowns

Is that not what happened....? :oopna: You were so set on your opinions before and now it was "just to hype us up"?

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Hide contents

I'm not lying about the songs or lyrics. If y'all don't wanna believe then wait 7 days.

Hide contents

Also I'm not a lyricist to be inventing lana lyrics --' 

:peace2:

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

' and we laughed at the la habra, you were there with your camera, I was happy as a little gi -I-irl, and you made me feel beautifuulllll.....' lyrics for beautiful . 7.5/10 so far

Spoiler

this has to be fake lol how do you laugh at a city in california and use the before it like its some sort of monument... lana would not do that. if this is real i'll gladly look stupid next week but either way this is silly

Just now, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When you find a snippet of beautiful's chorus on a certain site maybe your eyes will open 

@Elle This should be bannable imo

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, LiFELiNE said:
  Hide contents

this has to be fake lol how do you laugh at a city in california and use the before it like its some sort of monument... lana would not do that. if this is real i'll gladly look stupid next week but either way this is silly

Spoiler

idk about the 'the' part but the context is that she is talking about a love story and she is happy.  I don't think she means she is laughing at the place (which I agree makes no sense) as in she would laugh at a movie. It sounds more like she used to be there and laugh with him.