drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

:toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways seems like i cant rip it, i dont find the AUX adapter for my record player :toofunny: 

It's okay, we would never ask you to do such illegal thing :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways seems like i cant rip it, i dont find the AUX adapter for my record player :toofunny: 

Oh noooo!!  That's illegal and we would never break the rules of this glorious abode...:blush3:

(Spirits out there pls find the aux adapter...only cuz they were gifted and plated in gold..)

:brows:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

flop

@Dominikx4 u need to find ur adapter just for this comment 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Elle on behalf of Lanaboards im motioning to BAN the fat flop @Dominikx4 who is trying to leak an official release and spread it :true:

:eartha2: fun police are here I see

Party is over kids 

@plastiscguy:icant: what do we do bestie

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Elle on behalf of Lanaboards im motioning to BAN the fat flop @Dominikx4 who is trying to leak an official release and spread it :true:

whos talking about spreading it, im just saying im gonna rip it for my personal use?

image.png

Ok now that I think about it what is John Misty doing releasing a cover of his own song sang by someone else? :stareney3:  I’m not sure what payola means but i’m sure this is it! :noparty: Lana stans definitely paying his rent since they bought all the deluxe vinyls

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Betty Blue said:

Ok now that I think about it what is John Misty doing releasing a cover of his own song sang by someone else? :stareney3:  I’m not sure what payola means but i’m sure this is it! :noparty: Lana stans definitely paying his rent since they bought all the deluxe vinyls

The term Payola gets thrown about for geeked chart placement, or heavy radio push, not as much for smart business collabs.

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The term Payola gets thrown about for geeked chart placement, or heavy radio push, not as much for smart business collabs.

No no pretty sure this is payola and John Misty is playing you. He is public enemy #1

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚