drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

RUN HER THE FUCKING CHECK :gurl: ate him tf up on his own song I love to see it also Drew Erickson production?? slay why have Lanas recent instrumentals kinda suck in comparison to this... 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

WHERE CAN I GET IT?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

omg nvm :oprah4: SHE AAAATTTTEEE

why the “girl i thew” tho :crai: i hope thats just a product of the quality bc idk if i will ever get comfortable hearing that 

Since it won't be on streaming platforms, I'm guessing someone will fix that :blush3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

he gave an interview (DIY magazine) saying that, unlike him, lana was a real singer so he expected it lol

The truth, obviously, is that 95% of the buzz for his new album is due to Lana's participation on BR. Who is enthusiastic about a new FJM album at this point? 

Misty has pretty much blown his opportunity to reach audiences with his last two dense, discordant albums. Had he stayed in the mold of his first two, he'd have achieved some commercial as well as critical success. It's self-sabotage. 

Day ruined at the thought of scalper gays (yes you read that correctly) reselling a 7' for $50+ due to box set edition, I recommend people getting it from discogs now rather than later if you must, the price will increase due to obscurity, the limited aspect, the fact that it's from a boxset, and the fact that its Lana :biblio:

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Why does the LQ file have an annoying clicking noise throughout, its so distracting :thumb2:

Didn't clean their record first? Or do you mean the intentional clicking sound....or maybe it isn't intentional....it if isn't, guessing it's popping from surface noise from a dirty, poorly packaged record