drewby

Lana covering "Buddy's Rendezvous" on Father John Misty's new album - OUT: April 8th, 2022

Just now, 111 said:

thank god, i told you like months ago to get rid of the garbage :tommy:

I hate cleaning x

disney-princess-cinderella.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i'll miss you lustforlife :hair:

safe trip to heaven

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Elle said:

I hate cleaning x

disney-princess-cinderella.gif

imma send you my well wishes tonight miss Elle god bless you my snapchat bestie, what a beautiful conclusion to my acid trip :twirls:

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i'll miss you lustforlife :hair:

safe trip to heaven

heaven? you think he seeing a glimpse of heaven? 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

Goodmorning from your LanaBoards janitor, didn't realise I was meant to take out the rubbish today :yawn:

Though all my good babies seemed to already know, YES a leak includes snippets obtained from early physical deliveries! Plus, once the song is officially released, posting an illegal download link is STILL against the rules! The only links to a song that are allowed are official links to either stream or purchase! x

No illegal download links on www.lanaboards.com! :et:

now we can get back to our regularly schedule programming 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so at last -  lustforlife was actually born to die huh

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

imma send you my well wishes tonight miss Elle god bless you my snapchat bestie, what a beautiful conclusion to my acid trip :twirls:

heaven? you think he seeing a glimpse of heaven? 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

NOT ECLIPSE MAKING A RETURN TO FUCKING SPILL TEA 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

@lustforlife u should have just taken your French husband's sleeping pills for the next 36 hours instead :crai:poor my baby

there could be 100 people on this Board, and 99 dont believe in you, but all you need is just one person to believe in you - and thats me. I'll miss you 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is like when the apostles turned against Jesus and had him hung at the cross or w/e happend very biblical it's giving Tropico kinda 

Like Jesus but if he had a french husband that he brought up as often as he possibly could 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is like when the apostles turned against Jesus and had him hung at the cross or w/e happend very biblical it's giving Tropico kinda 

casket-grave.gif

giphy.gif