yessss finally someone made a thread for it, i looked for one years ago and couldn't believe we didn't have one :dance:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

18 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I've read the spoilers about some major things this season. Still excited but I wish I had more self control 

ugh i feel you... i won't be able to watch the new episode today as it releases at 3am for us, and i have to go to work tomorrow, but at the same time i also kinda want to have a nice first time watching it, where i really have the time to get in the mood for it, watch it and then digest it, so i think i'll only watch it next weekend... but the fcking spoilers damn... i KNOW it will be all over instagram though i hope at leats they'll have the decency to put stuff in spoilers. my self-control will be tested, that's for sure :crai:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

2 minutes ago, Hannus said:

ugh i feel you... i won't be able to watch the new episode today as it releases at 3am for us, and i have to go to work tomorrow, but at the same time i also kinda want to have a nice first time watching it, where i really have the time to get in the mood for it, watch it and then digest it, so i think i'll only watch it next weekend... but the fcking spoilers damn... i KNOW it will be all over instagram though i hope at leats they'll have the decency to put stuff in spoilers. my self-control will be tested, that's for sure :crai:

Why wait the whole week to watch it? I actually like weekly format, makes me get into it by reading theories on the internet. 2019 summer was truly an amazing time, watching it live, then going to reddit to discuss.

Apparently episode 5 is going be like the highlight of the series and an Emmy contender for Zendaya, but the overall reviews are mixed... Some critics liked it, some not so much.

D.png

I am so excited ! 

I also can't wait to listen to the soundtrack , Labrinth did a phenomenal job last time 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Okay, I really wish I'd rewatched the show before today but it's too late now. I'm so pumped for the new season. One of the best times of my life was when Euphoria was airing. Seriously gave me something to look forward to :legend:

giphy.gif 

13 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Why wait the whole week to watch it? I actually like weekly format, makes me get into it by reading theories on the internet. 2019 summer was truly an amazing time, watching it live, then going to reddit to discuss.

Apparently episode 5 is going be like the highlight of the series and an Emmy contender for Zendaya, but the overall reviews are mixed... Some critics liked it, some not so much.

I just prefer to watch heavier stuff (or stuff that i consider “special”) on the weekends, when i have more time and energy to tune in to them mentally/emotionally. i have to work during the week, so by the time i get home  i don’t really have the time and energy to give it the attention that i would want to. On the other hand i don’t want to miss out on any of the discussions and speculations so i might cave in. :agree:

I just watched it  ! I really liked the episode , especially the ending :oic2:  
i also really liked the yellowish undertones and the fact that they tried to make it look different compared to the first season . Choice of music again was amazing .  

What a nice thing to see that we finally have an Euphoria thread!

Super excited about the new season, frustrated as well cause in my country it was finally delayed from yesterday to today so spent the whole day waiting for nothing xd

Just remembered I wrote a little article about Euphoria and structural civilisatory changes a while ago. Gonna leave it here for if any of my fellow (spanish speakers) lurkers may be interested ;) https://lugardelaspreguntas.blogspot.com/2021/04/euphoria-garces-o-como-la-pandemia.html

Edit: 

Just saw the episode. Sam Levinson could direct the end of the world and I'd pleasingly walk towards it. F*ck.

2 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

himlean-bath-towel-dark-grey-melange__0714722_pe730221_s5.jpg?f=s

Bahahaha i literally screamed when she threw that on her :thumb:

also there’s a trailer for season 2 that literally left me speechless 

Spoiler

I posted a status about this earlier cause I didn't see the thread but DAMN the premiere yesterday was so fucking good :trisha: I always get so nervous about season 2's because they really can make or break a show but they hit this first episode out of the park :wowcry: the NYE party was the best place to reintroduce us to characters and set up plot lines and I didn't realize it while watching the first season but the high I feel after watching the new episodes every week is unparalleled for any other show I watch. loved the violence in this episode and I literally was holding my breath the entire time I was so anxious :oprah2: cannot wait for Sundays now its crazy how its already been two and a half years since s1

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

i'm starting it now bc i wanna be caught up by the time the supposed song comes on. i'm gonna be mad if it's not true tho lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

can someone tell me here and now before i get further in, are there acidy scenes? i can't really do shows/movies with acidy feelings in it, it triggers some shit for me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole