regattasinthewind

New Lana song 'Watercolor Eyes' to be featured in S2E3 of 'Euphoria' - January 23rd, 2022

9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

You know you can enjoy the song without making up delusions of grandeur that tHis iS beTter tHan AnYthing ShE reLeaseD tHe pasT fIvE yEars. I think you even know that's a lie, so stop being full of it.

This is literally one of my favorite songs she’s released in years and I’ve been quite critical of her music for many years. What’s wrong with liking, even loving this song? I think it’s great. Just because it doesn’t fit your imagery of what Lana should be like doesn’t mean you have to be bitter about it.

I don’t know why people are getting so mad that some people are genuinely enjoying this song. I don’t particularly think it’s better than the majority of the songs she has released in the last couple of years, but let people enjoy things. 

Just now, venicebitch said:

This is literally one of my favorite songs she’s released in years and I’ve been quite critical of her music for many years. What’s wrong with liking, even loving this song? I think it’s great. Just because it doesn’t fit your imagery of what Lana should be like doesn’t mean you have to be bitter about it.

Ah, the typical "bitter" comment

You're entitled to enjoy it, like you would have understood if you read my post in full instead of cutting out a snippet of it, but it says more about your standards than anyone else's 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

How about just enjoying or not enjoying the song without telling other people what to do, say and feel :oprah3:

then what's the point of LanaBoards if you can't actually share your own thoughts & opinions? Agreed about the part not telling others how to feel though. :oprah3:

Just now, West Coast said:

then what's the point of LanaBoards if you can't actually share your own thoughts & opinions? :oprah3:

i think cocc is saying to share your opinions without dictating what other people's opinions should be

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, West Coast said:

then what's the point of LanaBoards if you can't actually share your own thoughts & opinions? :oprah3:

You can share of ofc. Just let everybody have their own opinion without saying what is right or wrong. Not directly targeted at you though :true:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

How about just enjoying or not enjoying the song without telling other people what to do, say and feel :oprah3:

I wasn't telling anyone how to think or feel, if I feel like people saying this song, a repetitive track that goes nowhere, is better than the 50+ songs she's released since 2017 is delusional and hyperbolic, than I have a right to express that :sideeye:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the ocean said:

i think cocc is saying to share your opinions without dictating what other people's opinions should be

What I was trying to say. Thank you :kiss2:

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

Ah, the typical "bitter" comment

You're entitled to enjoy it, like you would have understood if you read my post in full instead of cutting out a snippet of it, but it says more about your standards than anyone else's 

I did read your whole post and I still think this song is as good as some of her greatest songs from past few years. I wouldn’t call you bitter but you literally are, you’re just unsatisfied with how the song turned out and instead of, idk, wait for another one that maybe would fit your expectations you’re fuming on the internet because there’s other people that GENUINELY. LIKE. THE. SONG. Like wtf is wrong with you 

Just now, lustforlife said:

Thunder when discovers that some people that have different opnion then him 

:air:

Thunder when he discovers that he has a right to criticize other people's opinions, this isn't an echo chamber this is a discussion board :illumilana2:

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

Thunder when he discovers that he has a right to criticize other people's opinions, this isn't an echo chamber this is a discussion board :illumilana2:

You’re literally calling strangers on the internet liars just because they’re enjoying something more than you, it’s not simply “criticizing other people’s opinions” (which, yes, you have absolutely every right to do!) anymore. :judgingu4:

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I did read your whole post and I still think this song is as good as some of her greatest songs from past few years. I wouldn’t call you bitter but you literally are, you’re just unsatisfied with how the song turned out and instead of, idk, wait for another one that maybe would fit your expectations you’re fuming on the internet because there’s other people that GENUINELY. LIKE. THE. SONG. Like wtf is wrong with you 

Well I think that's a very hyperbolic opinion, I said what I said and you don't have to like it, you also had the choice to scroll past my comment but we can sit here arguing for days or move forwards. I choose to move forward!