bff

Addison Rae

Something about this song is so hypnotic I literally have only listened to it and nothing else all day. Also the MV was amazing. I can’t get over this you guys  

:oprah2:

On 8/9/2024 at 11:10 AM, TrashMagiq said:

Sooo good I love how she's going more into a 2010s alt-pop direction instead of doing a 2000s tribute like people would probs expect from her. It kinda reminds me of Terror Jr back when they made good music.

wow, when i texted my friend to listen to this song, i described it as "terror jr from back when they were good" because her and I used to loooove terror jr (all their bop city instalments.. genuinely WHAT happened to them)

On 8/9/2024 at 11:10 AM, TrashMagiq said:

Sooo good I love how she's going more into a 2010s alt-pop direction instead of doing a 2000s tribute like people would probs expect from her. It kinda reminds me of Terror Jr back when they made good music.

anyone knows if she is releasing an album ? cuz i wanna hear more songs like diet pepsi fr fr. It is really good. I also got some lana vybes from the song tho.

2 minutes ago, sayyestoheaven09 said:

anyone knows if she is releasing an album ? cuz i wanna hear more songs like diet pepsi fr fr. It is really good. I also got some lana vybes from the song tho.

addison a biiig lana fan, (she was streaming bue banisters on tik tok during its release week in 2021 aka prime lana hate train, shes a real one) so I would assume she is very keen on using lana influence for her music. and to me its a very unique use of it rather than a copy cat rip off (nessa barrette)

2 minutes ago, sayyestoheaven09 said:

It was much more than Lana vibes or inspiration lol.

-“Diet pepsi” (Diet Mtn Dew, Cola)

-”In the car, I’m your baby. Losing all my innocence in the backseat” (Love song - “In the car, in the car, in the backseat, I’m your baby”, Gods & Monsters - “It’s innocence lost”)

-“My ass looks good in these ripped blue jeans”(Blue Jeans)

-“My cheeks are red like cherries in the spring (Black Beauty - “I keep my lips red to seem like cherries in the spring”)

Like c’mon. One reference on its own is one thing, but there’s literally so many together that it’s undeniable. Idk much abt Addison, so maybe this is intended to be a nod to Lana which is cute, but if not it’s really giving ripoff Lana.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

32 minutes ago, sayyestoheaven09 said:

when people asked her on her live the other day she said “i’m not answering any questions i don’t want too”  but she said she’s never stopped making music since AR in 2023 so i’m guessing she has a few  songs 

6 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

I’m sorry but this is a clear copy of Lana. There’s inspiration and copying and it seems like she asked ai Lana del Rey buzz words and made a song out of it.

or it’s song of the year