Trash Magic

Lizzy is hiding somewhere in a truckers magazine

"What kind of jobs did you have?

"Basically I did anything on Craiglist. $100 a pop... Wear bike sports jackets for a truck magazine .. NYU students would pay $100 to spend a week doing a film"

This comes from a September 2011 interview (published in January 2012) with NME Magazine. I just read the interview again and this seriously KILLS me :( We need to see these photos

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Maybe she got paid 100 bucks to let men with a foot fetish rub her feet?

Or to pee on men?

Or to be photographed nude?

Or to masturbate or have sex with her boyfriend(s) in front of men in motel rooms? Or for wealthy businessmen in nice hotels?

Or to abuse and humiliate masochists?

Or to stand at an intersection wearing a sign for a local business?

Or hand out flyers?

:creepy:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Maybe she got paid 100 bucks to let men with a foot fetish rub her feet?

Or to pee on men?

Or to be photographed nude?

Or to masturbate or have sex with her boyfriend(s) in front of men in motel rooms? Or for wealthy businessmen in nice hotels?

Or to abuse and humiliate masochists?

Or to stand at an intersection wearing a sign for a local business?

Or hand out flyers?

:creepy:

I went on craigslist at some point thinking I'll find fun jobs because of Lana and this is literally all they have :toofloppy: dissappoint (in other news a guy almost convinced me to film me while tapping my feet on the tube, but I decided £30 isn't worth the hassle :creep: )

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

I went on craigslist at some point thinking I'll find fun jobs because of Lana and this is literally all they have :toofloppy: dissappoint (in other news a guy almost convinced me to film me while tapping my feet on the tube, but I decided £30 isn't worth the hassle :creep: )

You've got some class,girl. :excited:

I live my life inside a dream.Only waking when I sleep..

When I got desperate for money last year I did some cleaning and babysitting jobs and all of the ones that were guys were usually the hugest creeps. The ads specified **FEMALES ONLY** and when I read that I was like omg i'm gonna get abducted. They were mostly just socially awkward and one guy used to hang around while I cleaned his flat and would be like,"did you clean ______?"

"...yeah... you saw..."

"did you do it properly?"

"...yeah"

"you wanna do it again?"

at which point i was kind of like OKAY THIS ISN'T COOL. Some of them were nice though.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention 100 bucks to clean some dude's house in her bra and underwear/lingerie, and have the sort of exchanges that ataraxia described above.

Also, 100 bucks to wash his stupid car in a stupid "sexy" outfit.

100 bucks for her dirty underwear?

No, 100 bucks to come over to some guy's house and use him as a coffee table or foot stool, propping her feet up on him while, like, flipping through a magazine.

100 bucks to go to a bar with a guy and sit across the room from him and flash him every so often, pretending that they're strangers even though they actually are strangers.

100 bucks to let a guy put a fox/cat tail butt plug in her and walk her around his house on her hands and knees on a leash, making her lap up milk out of a dog bowl?

What else?

100 bucks to do father/daughter or brother/sister or mother/son (he could be an adult baby!) role play.

100 bucks to fulfill some guy's voyeur fantasy: she comes over and pretends that his house is where she lives, shuffling around the bedroom or kitchen while she pretends to not notice him standing outside peering in through a window.

No wait.

100 bucks to shit on a guy's chest and then run him over with his own car while he lies in the street masturbating?

Or i guess there's always the possibility that it could have just been 100 dollars to participate in a survey on, like, smoking, or be a subject in sleep research. :D

God, i should probably have some sleepy tea and go to bed...

WAIT. These are all real things you've seen/heard of being on Craigslist, aren't they Mo?

I know of some guy who desired to be run over (!) by a car, RUN OVER BY A CAR AND KILLED, while masturbating. He had offered an acquaintance of my friend a very large sum of money to actually do it. I mean, what?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

WAIT. These are all real things you've seen/heard of being on Craigslist, aren't they Mo?

Do i need 2 spell it out 4 U, evil?

I've always thought that, if anything, she was a craigslist prostitute, only because one of my closest, dearest friends, who reminds me so much of Lana in many ways, did that for some time, so i can't help making that connection.

God bless her, she's insane, but i adore her. So yes, i've heard firsthand of some of this stuff. But i also just love looking through craigslist because it's such an unbelievably bizarre portal into the psyche of "paraphiliacs." Craigslist browsing is pretty much sociology & psychology research. The shit that people are into, man. Fascinating. I mean, i made up some of those things up there, but you know that stuff has gotta be real anyway, and i'm sure there's stuff that's way stranger.

The one about being run over by a car though is not from craigslist. That was a long time ago before CL was really that well known nationally. It was my then girlfriend's good friend's best friend, this gay boy (we'll call him MM) who would get with old (usually closeted) gay men and get paid to do weird shit to/with them. So MM started a regular thing with this one older guy, meeting up in hotel rooms, doing stuff like golden showers, scat, etc. and he was getting paid really well. Apparently this guy was pretty wealthy and lonely? And so after a while of having this consistent thing going, the guy drops the bomb on MM, offering him i don't remember how many thousands and thousands of dollars to take the guy's car and run him over while lying on the road masturbating and fucking kill him, like, he wanted the ultimate orgasm or something. That was the point at which MM stopped seeing the guy.

One time i wrote an absurd Missed Connection that was, like, about being born too late or something, nothing having to actually do with anyone, and surprisingly i got a response from this photographer who was doing a portraiture project on people who place Missed Connection and Casual Encounter ads and photographing them in their own home. I thought that was a great idea for a photo project, so i responded and said i'd do it. He came over the next day and took a few photos of me just sitting in my music room and paid me 50 bucks for like 20 minutes of my time. As a photographer i wanted to be part of a project i thought was a good idea with a lot of potential, but the photos were kind of lame. Oh well. I have since though started placing my own ads on CL looking for subjects to photograph though i haven't yet found the kind of whackos i'm hoping to find.

OH CRAIGSLIST

One time i wrote an absurd Missed Connection that was, like, about being born too late or something

Does this involve a Beach Boy?

It was my then girlfriend's good friend's best friend, this gay boy (we'll call him MM) who would get with old (usually closeted) gay men and get paid to do weird shit to/with them. So MM started a regular thing with this one older guy, meeting up in hotel rooms, doing stuff like golden showers, scat, etc. and he was getting paid really well. Apparently this guy was pretty wealthy and lonely? And so after a while of having this consistent thing going, the guy drops the bomb on MM, offering him i don't remember how many thousands and thousands of dollars to take the guy's car and run him over while lying on the road masturbating and fucking kill him, like, he wanted the ultimate orgasm or something. That was the point at which MM stopped seeing the guy.

This Mike Mizrahi stuff just keeps getting odder and odder... :troll:

This Mike Mizrahi stuff just keeps getting odder and odder... 2937254162.png

Speaking of Mike Mizrahi, this quote is interesting in light of the fact that he lists NYU on his linkedin account:

"What kind of jobs did you have?

"Basically I did anything on Craiglist. $100 a pop... Wear bike sports jackets for a truck magazine .. NYU students would pay $100 to spend a week doing a film"

I wonder if that's how they met.