Mommy's Mercedes

Questions for Lana - what would you ask?

Are you on Lanaboards and if not, would you make an account just for fun sometime? :silly:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Fever said:

If there were 3 pieces of life advice that you wanted us and the future to always remember, what would it be? 

Spoiler

Please no all we are gonna get is an answer talking about her karmic lineage and the over culture😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

Lana is gonna get so mad when all the questions people ask her are just “are u gonna release this thing u said u were going to release” and “will u pretty please go back to btd or uv era sound” :thumb3:

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Lana is gonna get so mad when all the questions people ask her are just “are u gonna release this thing u said u were going to release” and “will u pretty please go back to btd or uv era sound”

Spoiler

don't forget, "are u gonna release SYTH??"

Just now, Blossom said:
  Hide contents

don't forget, "are u gonna release SYTH??"

Spoiler

When someone asks her “what’s the name, date of birth, address, date of death, social security number, and sign of K?”

When working on music, do you see songs belonging to distinct “eras”?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

(Mini-Question): If AKA was commercially successful, do you think you would have stayed with that sound? ...Considering you likely wouldn't have been shopped around to more "pop" producers that you say changed the album a lot before release (from one of the recent interviews where she said btd changed a lot and became more "bangery" which led to her being perceived as a stereotypical pop artist and not a singer songwriter)

(Follow Up and Main Question for List): If you had been received fairly and "properly" by the public, do you think your career and music would have become drastically different from what it is today and why?

Can you talk some more about how your studies of Carl Jung informed your songwriting on this album, and how you tapped into dreamwork and shadow self exploration in the writing process?

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

1 minute ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

Can you talk some more about how your studies of Carl Jung informed your songwriting on this album, and how you tapped into dreamwork and shadow self exploration in the writing process?

Spoiler

No offense but I’ll kill myself if people ask her questions like this because we can read her philosophical rants in her magazine interviews… these questions are so we can get the TEA

Would you ever try to pull off releasing two albums in the same year again?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

No offense but I’ll kill myself if people ask her questions like this because we can read her philosophical rants in her magazine interviews… these questions are so we can get the TEA

No offense taken! I love her philosophical rants so selfishly I want her to go off on some more lol 

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~