Mommy's Mercedes

Questions for Lana - what would you ask?

On the Ocean Blvd cover it says it’s her ninth studio album. Do these 9 albums include Paradise or AKA?

Spoiler

She said in an interview recently that she kinda considers Paradise the second album cause of how long it is but she has also referred to AKA as her first album recently. The answer is probs that she considers AKA LDR1 but I feel like asking this question would get her to maybe talk about AKA a bit and I’m interested abt what she has to say about it in 2023 :true:

qfrWuBl.png

I’m curious about how she feels about her unreleased songs like Queen of Disaster and SYTH blowing up on TikTok

Spoiler

This could open up the conversation about her unreleased music without being too invasive and direct with it :true:

qfrWuBl.png

where’s the titty vinyl/boxset :et:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

40 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm intrigued about her work with Mike Dean, he seemed pretty excited about it. So, I'd like to know if she's gonna work with Mike Dean anytime soon. 

Spoiler

I’m so curious about her work with Mike Dean. Didn’t he say he took over the production of the album she was working on at the time? And then BB came out and the only Mike Dean song was WFWF :toofunny:

qfrWuBl.png

18 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

On the Ocean Blvd cover it says it’s her ninth studio album. Do these 9 albums include Paradise or AKA?

Hide contents

She said in an interview recently that she kinda considers Paradise the second album cause of how long it is but she has also referred to AKA as her first album recently. The answer is probs that she considers AKA LDR1 but I feel like asking this question would get her to maybe talk about AKA a bit and I’m interested abt what she has to say about it in 2023 :true:

Spoiler

I actually think it’s paradise because I don’t think her label would consider AKA an album from her, and in all promotion it’s described as her “ninth studio album”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, keps2013 said:

What songs do you regret putting out on past albums and what songs do you regret NOT putting on past albums?

I would love to know this. And if she chooses the vinyl colors for her albums. :blush3:

9 hours ago, Let the Light In said:
Spoiler

I actually liked some of the lyric clarification questions the last time (like I'm a dragon confirmation etc.)

I wouldn't mind some more of them.

Spoiler

But those lyrics were already known for years :bebe: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, Let the Light In said:
Spoiler

People were debating it is “I’m a drag and” for years 

Spoiler

I don't know how anyone confused it, if you listen to her live, it's "dragon" clear as day

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

28 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I actually liked some of the lyric clarification questions the last time (like I'm a dragon confirmation etc.)

I wouldn't mind some more of them.

May I add to this and ask why physicals don't print lyrics at all? 😭