Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

on a real note..how would anyone know when she would make an announcement? like how could anyone figure that out or know that?

They'd have to be a legitimate insider. Or be really close with one I'm assuming. Otherwise it's just guesswork and speculation. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

it’s kinda weird how boz intentionally avoids questions about lana, either he got silenced or he’s keeping this surprise drop a secret!

And he keeps lowkey teasing... he just tweeted that we're still in 2022 and he already has a top 10 albums of 2023 :shh2: I just know Lana is in there

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

on a real note..how would anyone know when she would make an announcement? like how could anyone figure that out or know that?

BOZ knew that the Blue Banisters album cover announcement wasn't planned. So they do somehow have a plan of what's to be announced or not

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

And he keeps lowkey teasing... he just tweeted that we're still in 2022 and he already has a top 10 albums of 2023 :shh2: I just know Lana is in there

He did call it a masterpiece so it's probably number 1 :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

but theres 2 replies about lana and he replies to everyone else’s but those :cryney:

8 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Adding to what other people said, they can also guess based on what's getting released. For example boz knew Ellie was going to announce her album cause she was releasing a single and an album trailer that day. But yeah only reliable insiders with really good connections know so much about the schedules

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

but theres 2 replies about lana and he replies to everyone else’s but those :cryney:

When he tweeted about the masterpiece album he liked tweets regarding lana and then unliked them not long after. He's purposely not saying anything about her, all of our reliable insiders aren't talking about her. it's honestly kinda weird.

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

When he tweeted about the masterpiece album he liked tweets regarding lana and then unliked them not long after. He's purposely not saying anything about her, all of our reliable insiders aren't talking about her. it's honestly kinda weird.

there’s something going on… also he talks about dua but if ben silenced him he would’ve also silenced him about dua, then again she left his management

also he literally just called Lana's song with FJM (and maybe the whole album) fantastic, wym he's not talking about her

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

also he literally just called Lana's song with FJM (and maybe the whole album) fantastic, wym he's not talking about her

yeah but he’s also not mentioning dates or anything so benjamin might be okay with that

Just now, NikoGo said:

I don't know if you can make someone sign a NDA if they are not directly related to the case but maybe they asked nicely to not spoil it? Boz seems like a good person in that regard.

He's also an easy "target" cause he doesn't hide his face and they know he talked about Lana's releases in the past... the thing is I don't know if album info is considered confidential unless explicitly stated so maybe this time they made some legal arrangements to make sure nobody talks :um2:

giphy.gif