Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I hope the Dollies are ready for Tuesday :hype:

We're hosting a live NYE-style ball drop to 12am west coast time as we speak :true: 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I just woke up from a dream about Idr9. This time the album had a collab with a young male talent (i forgot the name). The critics only gave it 30/100, but everyone thought it would do well in the charts. :agree:

The album cover was simple, just Lana at a garden fence with a red hat. Reminded me of Honeymoon.

All the album artwork layout i made for this era while we're manifesting:

AguuRMZ.jpg

iFMzRhA.jpg

8QvFUbB.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

have we measured the scat to announcement time frame? like usually the announcement follows day of, right? we get attacked and then later on in the day, lana announces something. it's good to be prepared. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

7 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Gemini Lana Fan is a close second, and I love the indescribable tone of Chaotic Lipster’s posts. But Venice Peach is a human legend! 

:kiss:thanks luv! Back at you! You’re all legends!

7 hours ago, jamesss said:

i’m bet tmrw jack is going to post a photo of him and lana with the caption “new music coming soon🚀” or some shit tbh 

At this point, I’d take it haha

(seriously, the new Cigarettes After Sex song is just amazing!!! Go stream it y’all and Weyes has an incredible album in store - can’t wait to see which new song she puts out tonight)

would just like to mention that yesterday, i saw chemtrails in the sky for the first time in a long time. i know that era is over, but i dunno.. i think it might just mean we're getting an announcement today. 

88-D56353-3-B45-44-C6-B313-7-DE75-B54837

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

not me leaving the LB tab on my PC for 3 days straight with max volume for the notification sound of the forum, just so i wont miss the meltdown when Lana DOES something...

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

just had a dream that the album leaked today and when i listened to a song it was a dark piano ballad :air2:

also rn it’s 3 am (LA) which to me is a sign that something is happening because otherwise why tf did i wake up so early. 

get ready dollies :clapback:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

11 dollies only? c'mon dolls  i know you can do better than that.

Get your fucking ass up and work, it's TUESDAY.

Kris Jenner Explains Her Platinum Blonde Pixie Hair