Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

yeah but he’s also not mentioning dates or anything so benjamin might be okay with that

During BB era, I don’t think he mentioned anything before she teased the era or the singles were just about to be released (I think?!?)

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

During BB era, I don’t think he mentioned anything before she teased the era or the singles were just about to be released (I think?!?)

He talked a lot about the album and its tracklist changes but he didn't really leak any title or dates... I think the only direct info we got was about producers and credits (when he said there was an unheard Barrie song) but that was close to release I think

giphy.gif

He also got super annoyed and said he's not talking about Lana anymore because it makes him look unreliable because of how much she changes her mind. Him hinting about her has to mean it's set in stone

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

He also got super annoyed and said he's not talking about Lana anymore because it makes him look unreliable because of how much she changes her mind. Him hinting about her has to mean it's set in stone

i think this era is gonna be a lot less messy than previous eras, especially now that dua dropped ben. we haven’t gotten fake release dates, a lot of snippets, an album name or anything yet

I’m honestly hopeful because I need some news as a pick me up, but in reality I don’t think we’re getting anything today 

Spoiler

Trying to use reverse psychology on the universe, making her think I  don’t care for news so it will manifest news :makeup:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

FJM and BOZ definitely have LB accounts, I feel it in my bones :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

14 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

honestly, id be satisfied with just the album title reveal today. at least it'd give us some speculative tea about what the central sound/theme will be.

Anything! Throw us a nut or kernel. 

1 minute ago, For K said:

FJM and BOZ definitely have LB accounts, I feel it in my bones :true:

in before the head dollie is boz and FJM is dragon whore

"Don’t forget me"

it's literally wednesday here

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

22 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

he just tweeted this ‘They need to add "😭" and "😂" reactions to twitter replies so I can use on some of yall’ 

probably referring to lana stan’s asking if the albums coming this year:cryney:

he deleted now

well, we all knew the album would be released in 2023. but that doesn't mean we can't still get a single/announcement before 2022 ends!! :legend:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Pale Fire said:

Y’all. She’s going to post today. 

...a happy birthday story

with an album track playing in the background

"Don’t forget me"