Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

omg actual potential info to obsess over? but is also vague enough to where it could have zero connection? ascend.gif

I just realized Weyes is releasing her final single before the album tomorrow :krylie: but he usually tags her when posting about already announced stuff so I don't know

giphy.gif

i think neil has been using flowers in photography for a long time completely unrelated to any artist projects he’s working on :lanahottie: he has a whole series of them on his insta

but maybe it IS lana related and it’ll appear in the album booklet and cover art im manifesting her laying in a pile of flowers covered in them like wildflower wildfire bed of wildflowers style 

sUcVobB.png

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

what's our back-up date to look forward to if nothing happens today?:oop:

after today my delulu juice for november is gone, so December 1st :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

what's our back-up date to look forward to if nothing happens today?:oop:

Thanksgiving album drop incoming?? :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 11/15/2022 at 12:00 PM, honeybadger said:

i think neil has been using flowers in photography for a long time completely unrelated to any artist projects he’s working on :lanahottie: he has a whole series of them on his insta

but maybe it IS lana related and it’ll appear in the album booklet and cover art im manifesting her laying in a pile of flowers covered in them like wildflower wildfire bed of wildflowers style 

Kinda like this?

FormalSmugAnnelida-size_restricted.gif