Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’ve yet to hear any DNC theory that i think actually sounds good and rolls off the tongue nicely in my opinion :xgiggle: but knowing lana she probably scrapped that idea a month after wearing that jacket

I’m gonna piss laughing when absolutely nothing has anything dnc related and we literally theorized for a year over a JACKET 

10 minutes ago, benririchardson said:

diamonds never crack as the album title>>>

they way diamonds actually do not crack, they chip and shatter :air2:

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m gonna piss laughing when absolutely nothing has anything dnc related and we literally theorized for a year over a JACKET 

i’m gonna piss laughing when absolutely nothing has anything dnc related and then the DNC theories start rolling in for LDR10/11/whatever the album after this next one is

Me and @littleredpartydress when she truly pulls a Fiona Apple and the album title is a whole ass poem... :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m gonna piss laughing when the DNC theories start rolling in for LDR10

Lana when she decided to tease her 10th album title only weeks after releasing her 8th album with no info regarding her 9th album anywhere to be seen:

ff252c077aab7eaa9980c702142ae3abff-wojak

3 hours ago, Map of LA said:

Me and @littleredpartydress when she truly pulls a Fiona Apple and the album title is a whole ass poem... :ma:

DNC stands for Do Not Count…the number of words in this album title :bebe:

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Lana when she decided to tease her 10th album title only weeks after releasing her 8th album with no info regarding her 9th album anywhere to be seen:

ff252c077aab7eaa9980c702142ae3abff-wojak

“no but it’s a double album!! she’s surprise releasing another one next year too that’s what DNC is for!!”

Just now, lilac heaven said:

“no but it’s a double album!! she’s surprise releasing another one next year too that’s what DNC is for!!”

It's actually a triple album. The vinyl's all snapped in pieces of three at the pressing plant. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I like Devil's North Country. 

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m gonna piss laughing when absolutely nothing has anything dnc related and then the DNC theories start rolling in for LDR10/11/whatever the album after this next one is

I’m 💯 on it :popcorn:

Everything. Forever.

6 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Theoretically less than 24 hours now if she announces east coast time.

i don’t think she’s gonna say anything at midnight :defeated: announcement is probably coming at 9am PST/12pm EST. Blue Banisters was announced on a Wednesday as well at that time im pretty sure, it also might’ve been 10am/1pm. around then. we probably have a good ~36 hours left