lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

Indeed it was fight, then. Also, don't mix up things here, I've never claimed to leak anything in there, people there would never find these things, it's common sense and it's not lack of humor, I usually laugh at everything, I just didn't like they way you got when that girl started dragging Britney, no thing against you, I like you, no need to post a status for this anyway :airplease:

why not? People didn't get the sass I spilled on the Lilo conversation, It's obviosly a joke, Lilo can't bring her life back, at least her acting career so they need to know almost everything I said it's a joke. However like everyone here, I'll stand by the things I love and if you are gona talk shit about my fave and stan to Kylie, I will dragg you till dead.

The line "it's just the internet guys", it's about people talking shit about other people without knowing them, like personal stuff. Stan fight are 1000% different BUT again some people can't see the difference.

I'm gald you like me tho :badbitch:

u babe

well goodnight!!! :uh:

I'm a he LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :eek:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

why not? People didn't get the sass I spilled on the Lilo conversation, It's obviosly a joke, Lilo can't bring her life back, at least her acting career so they need to know almost everything I said it's a joke. However like everyone here, I'll stand by the things I love and if you are gona talk shit about my fave and stan to Kylie, I will dragg you till dead.

The line "it's just the internet guys", it's about people talking shit about other people without knowing them, like personal stuff. Stan fight are 1000% different BUT again some people can't see the difference.

I'm gald you like me tho :badbitch:

Ok I didn't know half of it :ohreally: Now let's be friends again :woot:

2wn4whw.png

Sarcasm usually involves humor and most times a twisted and interesting point of view at a fact, a person a situation. Most times people who are sarcastic like to be the first to laugh at themselves so usually they joke a lot about themselves. A sarcastic mind would know that. Well your sarcasm got in and out of the room unnoticed. Like Lindsay in future Emmy Awards indications.

glgcDdT.gif

Obviously. Honestly. I don't know how anyone could actually think I was chuck though, silly blogs.

You are though.

And I'm TUPACFUCKEDLANA because a nine year old obviously fucked a famous rapper before he died. Duh.

lana-del-rey-lovecat-2.jpg

Yes, you will. As soon as you try to paint her nails and witness her freaky toe thumbs:

tumblr_ll7yuwrAE21qejow1o1_400.jpg

i always feel vaguely offended by megan fox's face because she always does that shit with her lips that make her look like she's about to say something really condescending. the toe thumbs are freaky though thanks :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Yes, you will. As soon as you try to paint her nails and witness her freaky toe thumbs:

tumblr_ll7yuwrAE21qejow1o1_400.jpg

My best friend has the same toe thumbs, I make fun of her a lot.

i always feel vaguely offended by megan fox's face because she always does that shit with her lips that make her look like she's about to say something really condescending. the toe thumbs are freaky though thanks :creep:

i make the same face when i do my mac-webcam-shots in my studio at home because i like to feel connected with my fans unlike some famous brats :whitney:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

My sister has a toe thumb. I try not to think about it.

She also has two kids and a mortgage. This, too, i try not to think about.

I cannot believe this piece of shit thread is TWENTY NINE pages. WHAT is going on? Are we all high in the mind? Is Megan Fox high in the mind?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein