lola

Tumblr Leaks Discussion

another blog was created and is spreading her facebook posts....

another blog was created and is spreading her facebook posts....

that's not so bad.

what's the url?

edit: oh, nvm. lol

Edited by AmericanBeauty

VyIsfwC.jpg

I don't understand. Why is there is so much conspiracy about Lana's life?

Because she's so mysterious and secretive  :shh: Both in the way she acts and how she talks about her life. And I think the whole thing about her being Lizzy and then Lana makes people curious. 

Then we have the douchebags who just like to talk shit about the new, big thing  :judgingu:

1olt2g.jpg

2n6ujh1.jpg

Lana behind closed doors posted this before the blog shut down. There was supposedly going to be a tinychat leak tonight.

They really didn't try very hard with their fakes. According to Last.fm, those times are completely wrong.

They really didn't try very hard with their fakes. According to Last.fm, those times are completely wrong.

What if the first person on Last.fm also played a fake track? That would make the song be "registered" with a fake length as well.

What if the first person on Last.fm also played a fake track? That would make the song be "registered" with a fake length as well.

This is always a good thing to keep in mind...Last.fm bases the track length it keeps off the very first example of the song scrobbled. However, I myself can vouch for the authenticity of almost all the scrobbled unleaked titles, for they were initially scrobbled as early as late 2011. Though most of the accounts of the people who had them are gone, their legacy remains. :deadbanana:

A fair point, but the odds are that at least one or two of those lengths were actually correct are rather high. That's my rationale.

2n6ujh1.jpg

Lana behind closed doors posted this before the blog shut down. There was supposedly going to be a tinychat leak tonight.

fake. Look at the  "L". In All Smiles and in Catch and release. The blur in all smiles gives it away. Also the "O"in Betty Boop Boop. Bad photoshop skills me thinks

glgcDdT.gif

Beautiful-machine-leaks just posted a snippet of the off to the races demo. :O

Oh dear! I just heard it, I've been waiting for that demo forever, these snippets are killing me! 

Fake. Off to the Races demo has military style snares during the chorus and has a completely different vocal track.  :hooker: It's so rare that even Tim Larcombe himself doesn't have it. I believe the only people to own it are: one person that downloaded it from Soundcloud, the co-producer Shawn Lee and probably Lana herself. I wouldn't believe any fan that says they have it.

Fake. Off to the Races demo has military style snares during the chorus and has a completely different vocal track.  :hooker: It's so rare that even Tim Larcombe himself doesn't have it. I believe the only people to own it are: one person that downloaded it from Soundcloud, the co-producer Shawn Lee and probably Lana herself. I wouldn't believe any fan that says they have it.

and how do you know taht?

let the light in, it's a cruel world