evilentity

evilentity's covers-themed Lana Del Reydio show December 15

Due to my paranoia about copyright infringement, I'm still debating whether to make a download available anywhere "offiicial", like on the podcast page. But if not, I'm sure it will at least circulate unofficially, as all things Lana-related seem to do. ;)

However, Monicker's cover will be available for download on my Soundcloud account after the show.

So just post the voice parts.

(Might you post the non-embedded links so I can open it up on my phone and actually listen to the teasers? The internet on my computer is really dreadful.)

Quick question: With all the evilness that we will be exposed to and for such a long duration, do you think we're all going to need to be exorcised afterwards? If so, how experienced should the priest be? Would this be a full on exorcism? My body is ready. I am prepared to embrace the evil. Fuck yeah, give it to me. I hope you guys like my cover too. I think it's pretty fresh2death, if i do say so myself, but fuck my life because everyone will probably be listening on earbuds or laptop speakers.

(I want to insert an emoticon here but i am having trouble emoting)

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I hope you guys like my cover too. I think it's pretty fresh2death, if i do say so myself, but fuck my life because everyone will probably be listening on earbuds or laptop speakers.

Name another option...

And am I gonna have to file it under "Monicker" or...?

Also, evil, when you said it would circulate unofficially, did you mean wink wink I'll put a download somewhere else or you're just leaving it up to someone else to record it?

I really enjoyed hosting Lana Del Reydio today. Thank you to everyone who listened and a big thanks to everyone who contributed in any way.

Thank you to Riley for starting Lana Del Reydio and acting as DJ for the show.

Thank you to Riley and Maru the Cat for running the tinychat during the show.

Thank you to TrailerParkDarling and European for making a lot of the Lana samples I used.

Thank you to TrailerParkDarling for finding receipts for a couple of the covers.

Thank you to IamThatGirlLily for writing a first draft of my "Moi Je Joue" segment.

Thank you to Myriam for your beautiful interview translation I read. (I hope you don't mind.)

Thank you to Myriam, IamThatGirlLily & others for helping me not butcher the French language quite as badly.

And of course, a big thank you to Monicker for his wonderful cover of "Money Hunny".

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

It truly was a collaborative effort.

(And Lily, don't worry about missing the brief video of me posing as my avatar in the tinychat. I'll still make good on that Twitter promise you screen captured that I would post a picture of myself on LanaBoards.)

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Thanks to evilentity for putting together an amazing, highly entertaining, and quite informative show with a great selection of songs! That must have taken so much time and energy to put together, and it really shows. Maybe in another 6 months we'll get another evil show :hooker:

For those who asked about a download for my cover, i am going to do a minor remix to adjust a few tiny things (OCD never dies) and then i'll post a soundcloud link. Stay tuned. And thanks for the nice comments in the chat <3

OH! And Madrigal and TPD should post a picture of their face now that evil has shown his visage. I was serious before, you two do it and i'll go next. Then Neal will go after me, right?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

For those who asked about a download for my cover, i am going to do a minor remix to adjust a few tiny things (OCD never dies) and then i'll post a soundcloud link. Stay tuned. And thanks for the nice comments in the chat

Does that make the Reydio version a demo? :troll:

Does this mean we can start a "Leaked Monicker Demos" thread?

Is this deja vu? Listening to a podcast rip of "Money Hunny" while waiting for an original file?

#GroundhogDay

Downloads?

You can download it off the site, just click on the part you want and it takes you to a page with a download option.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

I'm listening for the first time (to my extreme surprise I didn't before???) and at 6:07 of the first part there is the name of a Japanese music website mentioned for whom Lana have done an interview and said she would fuck Elvis, @@evilentity please would it be possible to find the name of the website? English isn't my first language and I can't decipher what you said I'm sorry :( I want to read this interview so badly!

Edit: holy fuck I always thought "we got a jumper" meant a sweater, a pullover :facepalm: hearing this was necessary thank you so much for it

ZKcaooE.png

I'm listening for the first time (to my extreme surprise I didn't before???) and at 6:07 of the first part there is the name of a Japanese music website mentioned for whom Lana have done an interview and said she would fuck Elvis, @@evilentity please would it be possible to find the name of the website? English isn't my first language and I can't decipher what you said I'm sorry :( I want to read this interview so badly!

Edit: holy fuck I always thought "we got a jumper" meant a sweater, a pullover :facepalm: hearing this was necessary thank you so much for it

It looks like the original interview might not be online anymore, but an English translation can still be found here:

http://lightsandmusic.net/LAM/?p=92