evilentity

The Mike Mizrahi Movie Mystery Megapost

Revised the OP adding more information, speculation, and receipts.

I've wondered the same thing. Possibly her National Underground show on January 14, 2009. But four days afterwards seems kind of belated.

thanks evil! i think it's pretty likely that he's referring to her national underground show, because, although his comment is a bit belated, it matches a certain timeframe...her voice haunted him for four days in which he doubted whether to contact her, or perhaps the delay in posting his message was because he was looking for her facebook page? speculation aside, it fits :D

Maybe he had to find out what Facebook is and figure out how to create an account and find somebody an Facebook because he's so fucking old.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Maybe he had to find out what Facebook is and figure out how to create an account and find somebody an Facebook because he's so fucking old.

Hmm, that seems plausible. Maybe we should ask evil about this? He probably had similar experiences when he was first learning about the internet. I bet he could provide some insight into the thought process of old people.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

And since MM is a "filmmaker", it's only a matter of time before that sextape you all thirst surfaces :creepna: Would rather see Reeve naked, even Jimmy...hell, even Bradley before Mike, too.

But let's not with that :teehee:

A three way with Jimmy and Reeve

tumblr_mesq1gkQGq1ql60ioo2_400.gif

I wouldn't care if Lana is in the middle tho

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Hmm, that seems plausible. Maybe we should ask evil about this? He probably had similar experiences when he was first learning about the internet. I bet he could provide some insight into the thought process of old people.

Let me ask this old Cuban geezer who's even more ancient than I am and I'll get back to you.

:bitchfight:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Who wants to see a video of his wedding :hooker:

I mentioned this in the OP:

I suspect this based on the fact that they were supposedly together two years (according to a source extremely close to the situation ;)) in conjunction with the fact that a

was uploaded to his YouTube account in November 2010 means they had to have been living together at least a couple months prior to the February 2009 Arlene's Grocery show he reviewed, unless their living together overlapped his marriage, which I doubt, or he married the other woman almost immediately after they broke up and the source is exaggerating the two years time frame somewhat.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This was very interesting! Although I must say I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to see her in Ho's and Mo's as Gina. I was srsly whispering to myself the entire video going "Now. Now! Now? NOW?! :excited: "

By the way, that was a very strange short movie :wtf2:  

EQFO7rX.png

I saw a gif once on tumblr of her with her platinum hair and that blue and yellow scarf. It was just a little short one of her kind of smiling but I've never been able to find it again, I just wanted to know what that could have been from.

tumblr_m3mhnpfWEs1rtpwoso1_500.gif

It must be some home footage cut into one of her music videos that hasn't leaked

Beautiful you found it!

Im gunning for some sort of interview with her friends, sort of like in the jump video. Anyway Whoever made this gif has to have/ know where the video is. I must find them.

Beautiful you found it!

Im gunning for some sort of interview with her friends, sort of like in the jump video. Anyway Whoever made this gif has to have/ know where the video is. I must find them.

When you do, tell CalendarGirl we said "hey" :D

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png