Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

wait are you seriously asking lana, who has had 7 eras from 2012 and 2019, to take notes from marina, who just started her third era in the same lapse of time?????​?????​?????​?????​?????​??????????​?????​?????​?????​?????​?????​???????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????​?????​??????????

i mean 4th era and Lana is on her 6th (almost).

To be fair Marina's eras>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

At the PEAK OF MESSY Marina gave us music videos, interviews, performances...

Lana found recycling some random video she took on the back of her car for the upcoming "~~~lead single after 3 songs and no album date~~~"

i mean 4th era and Lana is on her 6th (almost).

i said same laps of time and the family jewels ended around 2011... also I counted paradise as an era which, even if it wasn't one, still brought use almost 10 new songs + a bunch of unreleased and demos

and nfr already started since we have 2 singles, 2 videos, a whole live song, another release and a bunch of snippets. marina hasn't even started

To be fair Marina's eras>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lana

At the PEAK OF MESSY Marina gave us music videos, interviews, performances...

Lana found recycling some random video she took on the back of her car for the upcoming "~~~lead single after 3 songs and no album date~~~"

i mean i don't followe lana so i wouldn't know but marina has been silent for almost 3 years. like if lana did the same as marina the gays on here would riot. 

also i feel like lana is more understanding and willing to play around with her fans, marina isn't. and like, again, im not saying she should be, but do yall really want lana to start acting like marina?? cause yall have everything to lose

i said same laps of time and the family jewels ended around 2011... also I counted paradise as an era which, even if it wasn't one, still brought use almost 10 new songs + a bunch of unreleased and demos

and nfr already started since we have 2 singles, 2 videos, a whole live song, another release and a bunch of snippets. marina hasn't even started

i mean i don't followe lana so i wouldn't know but marina has been silent for almost 3 years. like if lana did the same as marina the gays on here would riot. 

also i feel like lana is more understanding and willing to play around with her fans, marina isn't. and like, again, im not saying she should be, but do yall really want lana to start acting like marina?? cause yall have everything to lose

Sis is not that deep at all, but at the same time

Marina went "silence" because she wasn't feeling well, yet in this middle time she kept interacting somehow with fans. "Marinabook" was a thing. I find Marina a bit annoying sometimes but I respect her choices. During these 3 years we at least got 2 songs released with Clean Bandit, some snippets (Thanks Eclipse?), Froot Outtake (I'm not Hungry Anymore) and etc.

And we are mentioning ERAS right now, I can fully tell you that if Lana served real ERAS just like Born To Die\Paradise or how Marina does, the gays wouldn't urge her to release a song every 5 months because they got bored of her last Rick-Nowels-Piano-Ballad-Whistle-Whisper-Voice 

There was no problem in the wait between Paradise-Ultraviolence when she went total silence and then mentioned "NOT SURE IF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ALBUM", and, in fact, people were pretty shook when she mentioned about Honeymoon so early after Ultraviolence was out, but that's essentially when everything around Lana turned MESSY.

Canceled performances for television and radio, no music videos, short campaigns and... basically no real tour happened since Paradise til LA To the Moon (Festival Tour was a mess and Endless Summer was North America only.)

Anyway, I'm not trying to sound like "Marina does it better" or anything. If Lana wants it to be just about her dropping songs every now and then with an album later in the cycle, it's fine, but it's just the reason why the hype die 2 months after the record is out and people start begging for new music.

so did i. BTD, Paradise, UV, Honeymoon, Lust For Life and NFR. Six. Marina’s now on her fourth - TFJ, EH, FROOT and now this. plus i think Hakan (@Eclipse) was referring to Marina actually announcing something, in terms of Lana taking notes (which she needs to do). 

So which tracks are y'all most hyped for?? I can't wait to hear Superstar! I've been curious about this one since Eclipse described!  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

honestly im hyped for "you"... is it even gonna be on the album

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

what a mess, the UNDERRATED, FORGOTTEN, AMAZING track Electra Heart is listed on Spotify as a song by

Betatraxx feat. Marina and the Diamonds, BetaTraxx, Marina lmfao

they censored this song on my spotify account here in Brazil :( thankfully I have it downloaded