Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

https://t.co/OIwxuofVFF

New article for DAZED, no date yet on the album or lead.

This article was written prior to Christmas:

"In her time away from the spotlight, Marina has grown accustomed to becoming a normal, non-pop star again. She’s playing around with falconry (“I really hope my boyfriend gets me a course for Christmas!” she laughs), is practising yoga, spending much more time with real friends (yes, that includes Lana), and is frequenting a life drawing class not far from her home in North London."

Also the single is coming next month.

That Dazed article turned instantly into my favorite article about Marina ever. It feels so personal and hopeful, despite of all the messed up things that were talked about. Marina is an angel; two of her relatives died and her father became very very ill, yet she still continued with her tour because we trusted her to do it. I hope this era is the happier era in her life. And also I'm so excited for new music but I don't feel like it needs to be released soon at all. I don't know why. I just want her to take her time to make something incredible.

apparently someone "reliable" from some french forum said the single is coming out next friday... i used quotation marks since i don't know who that person is and can't tell whether it's real or not

That DAZED interview was... well.... something.

It's interesting to read about everything happening while she was on tour, it's never easy for the artists to be on tour. We can't forget how she also got sick during Lonely Hearts Club and had to cancel shows and everything.

The piece calling the jokes about being poor "misogynist" was a bit too much tho since it all started because herself joked about bankrupting the label. And there are thousand other acts like Tinashe that goes on the same yet... but I understand if it bothers her that much. Just funny lol.

lana take notes 

wait are you seriously asking lana, who has had 7 eras from 2012 and 2019, to take notes from marina, who just started her third era in the same lapse of time?????​?????​?????​?????​?????​??????????​?????​?????​?????​?????​?????​???????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????​?????​??????????

wait are you seriously asking lana, who has had 7 eras from 2012 and 2019, to take notes from marina, who just started her third era in the same lapse of time?????​?????​?????​?????​?????​??????????​?????​?????​?????​?????​?????​???????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​??????????????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????​????????????????????????????????????????​????????????????????​?????​??????????

At least marina knows how to properly release a single without killing half of her fanbase

What song you expect to be the lead sis? excited?

I'm hoping this will be big for her

idk tbh but i'll be looking for it everyday until release

take notes as in do interviews and give us news? 

although they both been same amounts of lazy so fair